Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Playing Assassin's Creed Origins. It's nice to be an adventurer in Ancient Egypt. Plus, I've a beautiful pet eagle as a scout. And there are cats in the game..

Time for Weetabix to calm me down before bed 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table supping a coffee.......eyelids are fighting gravity......I'm wrecked....

Anyway, just completed Wordle in 3 attempts.....told me I was impressive.....

So now I'm sitting here wrecked and impressive..... 😁😁😁😁

I could sleep for a month, absolutely wrecked, had a coffee and back in the leaba, wish I had a day off. I've given up on the lotto gods ,need a plan B , might just head up a mountain, go off grid and grow vegetables. 🤔 Also it's cold this morning ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s a pleasant 32C at the start of my day. work time and hotel for the next week, rather amazed that I got to spend the last 3 weeks at home. Worked literally 3 days in that period.

Mutt won’t be impressed when he sees me getting dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,090 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching news at 7am when I needed a lie in. Because some privk knocked the door ar 4 am

• Advertisement

What part of the world are you heading to , and are we getting photos 😉

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, working away in the home office. Big change to the weather over the past coupe of days...

Have a job interview via MS Teams tomorrow - never had an interview online and will be preparing this afternoon but wish me luck!! 🤞🤞

@Sardi - glad to hear Grumpy is back home and settling back in. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Goodluck with your interview 🤞☘️☘️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Best of luck Jupiter

Sat outside with wifey, cooler so it's manageable thank feck..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying nakid on the bed to cool down before I contemplate cooking some din dins.

@gifted if you have the stripper you used for your unsticking, can you throw it over here, my boobs might have a job for it.

'Tis only 30° but real feel of 34° and a Witchie feel of 60°.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Best of luck, Kid. You'll knock em dead.

Compost and recycle bin day !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fish and chips in oven, mug o tae to hand..

Now that's a good combo. 🤤

Actually would love a side of coleslaw 😂 any hope of ya?.

I notice I need to use Facebook to know what's going on around the town/community.

It'd be nice if there was some sort of a summary email sent each day so that I wouldn't need to go near it at all.

Time flying.

I am reminded of these lyrics of a Neil Finn song. I read it as living in the moment, and living your life on your terms, not taking it too seriously, as you could be gone anytime.

Find the meaning of the act

Remember how it goes

Every time you take the water

And you swim against the flow

And the world is all around us

The days are flying past

And fear is so contagious

But I'm not afraid to laugh

I could go at anytime

There's nothing safe about this life

I could go at anytime

Here's a brilliant acoustic version of that song..the man is a brilliant singer, musician and songwriter.

I need the weekend to be here already but we shall persevere.

Two more days isn't much more to go in fairness. It'll be great when it gets here 🙌

Just watched Positive, a poignant doc about HIV and AIDS. I remember I was coming g up to the age for shagging and suddenly every one was saying don't. 😡

Edit , that was last night and I obviously forgot to post as it reappears every time.

• Advertisement

I need a back massage. And valium. Lots and lots of valium.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a smoked rasher sandwich here with a mug of tea ..

I broke a rib years ago , went to work (construction) and damaged it more , seeing a doc beside the site. WOW, those tabs were brilliant. Not Valium but wow remembered the name Dilofen

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just my usual desert stomping ground, but back to summer weather so no thunderstorms for photos :)

Hotel food 😂 Cheese omelette

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Advertisement

Is it just egg or does it hide something in the middle?.

Advertisement