Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut - Free money for doing quiz (Answers in thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭gussieg

Friend just did it and the dot didn't appear in her revolut :(, even though it said she was winning it as she went along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭andrew1977

In my learn section it shows

• Crypto basics earned 4 euro in DOT.
    • Polkadot earned 7.50 in DOT

Cant seem to see the money showing anywhere or how to sell it /cash in ?

Any help please ?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Crypto portfolio value: 0 euro

huh?

Does it take a while to show after the quiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I still haven't figured out how to sell it, I click on Sell and see a screen for a balance in DOT and Euro, but I don't know what to enter here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Enter the exact amount showing in your DOT, it should be a long number something like 1.34567

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

My balance has just updated, but just for one of the amounts, so still waiting on the other one. But it's gone up in value since it was added. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Thanks, that worked!

Actually. It looks like they've dropped the value of the rewards offered, after the tasks were completed at the higher rate.

Post edited by Citizen Six on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

I did both courses and so far have only received €4.50 (9 x €0.50) in reward transactions. Must be something up with them applying the reward at present as under learn is says I've earned €11.50 in DOT (€4 for Crypto Basics course and €7.50 for Polkadot course).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭gussieg

Maybe the dot gravy train has left the station...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I don’t trust this. There is no such thing as free money and I’ll give you 2 good examples, ‘Dumb and Dumber’ and ‘No country for old men’.

I got €4.50 as well, but under Crypto Basics it says I've earned €2 in DOT and Polkadot just €2.50.

This isn't what it said after I completed the tasks, where it said the amounts were €4 and €7.50.

Yeah, I'll totally trust Revolut with crypto after they pulled this kind of a stunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭plhealy2000

Just tap the value and it will auto fill the sale price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭glen123

I am the same - did it on my phone and got 2.00 and 2.50.

Had the same done on my husband's phone (he practically doesn't use his Revolut account) and his shows 4.00 and 7.50 respectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Thanks to the OP, my wife and I both completed the quiz and earned the €11 each. Proper bargain alert. Cheers😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭Kilteragh

Nice one OP. I'm going to hold on to it for the laugh. I'll still speak to you all when I'm stinking rich!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

€4 for me too.. will hold onto it till it gets to €11.20 🤑

EDIT: Wonder if I can use it to bet on the dags in Paddy Power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Great first half to the day, bad afternoon in the office, my "investment " has dropped from 11.47 to 10.89, I'm told that's a 5.27% drop. 😀

Yeah. You can't trust them. "Hey, we can give you something but then take it back, didn't you spend three weeks reading the terms and conditions?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,813 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The thread was on Reddit (Ireland) too in fairness (I think they get most of their content from there)

I can't remember if it said "earn up to" in fairness. But it definitely did say I had earned €11.50, before changing that figure a few hours later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Too late got €4.37 but better than nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭feelings

Polkadot I earned yesterday is already down about 75 cent. Love crypto 😂 To the moon, etc. etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭bladespin

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thanks OP! I skipped all of the videos (by putting the slider at the end) so got my rewards in less than 2 minutes :)

You sound like a paper hands! You need to act more like a diamond hands mate.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Thanks op, sold and got €11.19 for few mins doing quizzes :)

• Advertisement

I have a Revolut UK account

When I did this today I got 1.9 Dot which when sold gave me the equivalent of 16.15 euros when sold for GBP

Advertisement