Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Chippings ?

Options
  • 18-01-2022 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

anyone know where to buy wood chips,

I had some in my dog run area, and when they rotted I used bark chips, but bark stays wet !

I want around half tonne, of the chips they use in kids playgrounds.

I have tried mulch.ie, but they don't have it.

cheers

L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 matt007

I've see Huw Richards in Wales on youtube talk about getting them free from an Arborist.

I phoned a couple who said they would gladly give us a load if they were in the area and we didnt mind the green in.

google "tree services"

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

What part of the country are you in OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Ljmscooter

Hiya dublin 15

Donedeal is probably your best chance of finding some. I get 1m³ bags locally in Limerick so I'm sure it is available everywhere. Try ringing around some of the tree surgeons and they might be able to help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Hi PoorFarmer, I'm looking for the same.... where in Limerick do you get them?

• Advertisement

North Kerry Woodchip are my nearest supplier I usually call to the yard for a couple of bags. They deliver too. If you have any tree surgeons nearby they would also be worth a try

Advertisement