Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭xlogo

Broken guitar for sale - no strings attached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I never really wanted a beard. But it kinda grew on me.

Whenever someone says, ‘I don’t believe in coincidences.’ I say, ‘Oh my God, me neither!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭Worztron

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. ~ Mitch Hedberg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Made the mistake of asking Lulu what the hole in the ground was where they got water from……..

That’s 30 minutes of My Life I will never get back……

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I started a dating website for chickens.

It’s not my regular day job… I just do it to help make hens meet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Top Fringe jokes

1. "I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn't get pasta" - Masai Graham

2. "Did you know, if you get pregnant in the Amazon, it's next-day delivery" - Mark Simmons

3. "My attempts to combine nitrous oxide and Oxo cubes made me a laughing stock" - Olaf Falafel

4. "By my age, my parents had a house and a family, and to be fair to me, so do I - but it is the same house and it is the same family" - Hannah Fairweather

5. "I hate funerals - I'm not a mourning person" - Will Mars

6. "I spent the whole morning building a time machine, so that's four hours of my life that I'm definitely getting back" - Olaf Falafel

7. "I sent a food parcel to my first wife. FedEx" - Richard Pulsford

8. "I used to live hand to mouth. Do you know what changed my life? Cutlery" - Tim Vine

9. "Don't knock threesomes. Having a threesome is like hiring an intern to do all the jobs you hate" - Sophie Duker

10. "I can't even be bothered to be apathetic these days" - Will Duggan

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The judges at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival have announced the top 10 funniest jokes.

Sadly the Christmas cracker factory in Guizhou, China has beaten them hands down for the 69th year in a row.

The phone just rang, but when I answered it all I could hear was somebody sneezing.

Must have been a cold caller

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

This guy keeps ringing me asking for Prince Charming. I've told him there's no one here by that name but he's adamant.

• Advertisement

I was shagging my wife when I noticed my window cleaner was watching us through the window.

"Get the **** out of my garden" he shouted

I had a pet newt once.

I called him Tiny because he was my newt.

I accidentally took my cat's medication this morning.

Don't ask meow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm trying to organise a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find.

I bought my wife a fridge for her birthday.

Not a great gift I know, but you should have seen her face light up when she opened it...

I once sold a jumper to Derek Acorah.

For those of you who don't know, he's a medium

• Advertisement

Turn a regular sofa into a sofa bed by simply forgetting your wife’s birthday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭chooseusername

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

My partner said she was suffering from a bit of a cold - her nose was running. I said that is more exercise than you have had all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭Worztron

How Long is a Chinese Name. No, really, it is.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Who is the coolest person in the hospital ? The ultrasound guy.

And when he's not there ? The hip replacement dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've been diagnosed with a chronic fear of giants... Feefiphobia.

I'm starting an all-marsupial fighting championship called Mortal Wombat.

My tinder date and I decided to meet at a gym for our first date, but she never showed.

That’s when I knew things weren’t going to workout

:-(

• Advertisement

London’s newest sperm bank had an unsuccessful opening day, they only had two appointments booked.

One guy came on the bus and the other one missed the tube.

:-(

Advertisement