Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3PL / Ecommerce Fulfillment

Options
  • 30-07-2022 9:45am

Are there any providers in Ireland that support smaller companies. Something similar to Huboo.co.uk in the UK? The items I post are small packets weighing < 300g. We're doing small numbers at the moment < 100 per month but are growing month on month so would like a company that could grow with us.

I've tried Red Blue Wire but found they had a lot of hidden fees.

Autofulfil seems promising.

Parcel Plant require minimum of 300-500 orders per month.

2Flow postage rates are quite expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Hey

I was talking to a company today called One Stop Fulfillment, they look after the SME and smaller side of the market. I was talking to them about another project I am doing for a different customer and ended up talking about WMS and 3PL.

They might be able to help you

Dave

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

RedSkyEurope in Kilkenny.

• Thanks, I've sent them a few emails but never got a response unfortunately. Had high hopes based on their website.

Thanks, will get in touch with them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭scottygee

I think ShipBob is pretty decent if you're a mid-sized to a large company. Customer service is decent. Prices are in the mid-range end.

I also worked with a company when visiting Bristol called Red Stag–although we were targeting solely the U.S. at that time (to my knowledge, this is a US-based company...) so I'm not 100% sure if they work in Ireland–pretty cheap prices though! My only complaint is customer service hotline queues can get pretty long (30+ minute waits) other than that it's pretty good.

• Just bumping this thread again as we're looking to get set up and running with a 3PL in the next 3 weeks.

We contacted ShipBob but their prices weren't in any way competitive, and as you mentioned Red Stag are US only.

I had high hopes for One Stop Fulfillment but cannot seem to get any response from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Hi,

Can you you send me your details and I will get customer service to contact to you re the services we offer on ecommerce fulfilment,

Thanks

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

Did you have any luck finding a decent 3PL? I'm starting to look at them too.

• I went with Autofulfil based in Galway in the end. They're by no means perfect but so far I've been very happy with them. Let me know if you have any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

Hey user,

Thank you for getting back to me. Great, I'll get in touch with them.

Did you find them to be the most competitive on pricing?

• Yes they were competitive with pricing, but also we're the most upfront and simply pricing structure which was very important. Good range of couriers available at different prices (Fastway/An Post/dpd).

We just use An Post as find then the best combination of price and service

• Advertisement
Advertisement