Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else addicted to buying beauty products? (particularly from Amazon/Aliexpress?)

Options
  • 26-08-2022 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

I almost do it as a "pick me up" at this point.

I don't have many vices but I think this becoming one cause the money I'm dropping on this must be the hundreds at this point.

Feels great though, it's almost like a lifestyle at this point.

Anyone else drawers just overflowing with products and garments and what not?

And it's not like I don't use them, I used everything frequently and then re-stock.

Every moisturizer, collagen cream, serum, CC cream, different SPF's.

Then sunglasses, I have a stack at this point.

I'm big into tanning and a gym go'er so I have a couple racks of gym vests (male string tops basically), which again, basically make my day when they arrive in the post.

Is it just me?

As an afterthought, this type of "behavior" per se has always been regarded as almost effeminate - particularly in Irish culture.

Thing is, more independent minded I've become the more I realize one thing: you don't have to be gay to look good.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Post edited by Ciarrai76 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

It must take you hours to get out of the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

Actually no if anything I'm Mr Efficient.

But I will not compromise on outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

You know what I got today? Under-eye hydrating masks.

Genius.

Not sure if it's my imagination but even after one 20 minute application it appears my under eye creasing has reduced.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement