Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Internet Access VPN with 100% Cashback from TopCashBack

• 23-08-2022 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I stumbled upon this while signing up a friend to Topcashback to get a VPN. Was looking at getting him Surfshark, but 100% cashback on a well established no-logs VPN is a no-brainer.

I have no idea how many years you can sign up for with it or if they are stackable, but at a guess, at least 2 years + 2 months. Which is normally €51.74. You also have the option to sign up for their antivirus for €1.45 per month and a dedicated IP for €4 per month.

I have just signed up. I can't see why I couldn't do it again and again etc..

REVIEWS HERE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Got my cashback pending already, so it's 2 years and 2 months free. I don't think I have ever had a cashback pending that quick. Less than an hour it was.

https://i.postimg.cc/Lsd5gwdZ/Screenshot-2022-08-23-at-20-50-22-Top-Cashback-Transactions-by-Member.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,062 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

worth a try - 30-day money back if it doesn't work.

IPVanish now also offering the same 100% cashback.

IPVANISH REVIEWS HERE

still haven't got my cashback from PIA, not even pending though TCB did register my click-thru.

I'll give it until next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭jeffk

Signed up for PIA as have torguard and refuses too start automatically and disconnects (great black Friday deal so it's up soon)

Hopefully no messing with the cash back

• Advertisement

Mine appeared straight away, if you have an adblocker etc. it may be the reason for the delay, but they still pay, it just makes it harder iirc to register the clicks. I disabled adblocker for that site, but if you disable it temporarily while you are doing it, it might be faster to get back, and you can contact them too, I have found them very good in the two times I needed to.

I tried it incognito Chrome and says you need to have bank details before you buy it

I lodged a claim and it says it's on ice to September 4th

The bank details are how they give you the cashback, so that makes sense. I have never tried it in incognito mode, but I would guess that makes it a lot more difficult for them to track any clicks that lead to the cashback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Didn't realise that TopCashBack have an Irish section on it now 👍️

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the1eyedsnake

It seems PIA discount is down to 94.5% now

• Advertisement

Does the cashback go into your revolut account say or does it stay in your topcashback account? thanks

You can withdraw it to your Revolut account. I have my sterling Revolut account set up on it.

Same, I have it set up with Revolut, no bother. The money goes into your Topcashback account, then you can withdraw it when it is there.

It may have only been for a week. IPVanish is still 100% Cashback.

I got the click registered

But as on phone with secure adblock DNS I just did incognito to turn it off

Got too the pending stage and looking its on about needing a bank account before you start

Did others have this before or is there much more I can do or just sit and wait for it too move from pending?

Dont want too setup a load of devices and then have to undo it as cant get cashback and cancel the service and get refund

I lodged a claim today as mine never even went to pending - I have Paypal setup, but I assume the bank account section will only work with a UK account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭steve_r

How is it as a VPN? Does it work for BBC player? Also would be useful if it had a Ukraine or Indonesia server for the PL streaming sites

BBC worked fine for me. They have servers in Indonesia, Ukraine and Moldova for cheap PL. US Netflix works as well (which doesn't on my previous VPN service).

Yeah I tried revolt and even after some googling it wouldn't take it

I think in future you'd need to have a checklist like add PayPal turn off adblock accept cookies and whatever else to make sure no messing or delays

Im trying to add my revolut as a bank account and its asking for a sort ode and account number, all i have on my revolut is a bic and iban number , how did ye go about adding it ?

• Advertisement

You need to add a Sterling account if you don't have one yet. This will have a sort code and account number.

it's not easy to find in the app:

tap your initials (top left) -> Account -> All Accounts -> GBP

I don't have my bank account details setup, my cashback is still showing as pending though. I have only used topcashback once before to withdraw and I don't remember there being any problems at all withdrawing it. But I did have adblocker on, it still went through, but not immediately.

Don't forget to cancel VPN autorenew

Also Topcashback plus plan kicks in after a month or so at 5 pounds a month

mine is now showing as pending, only took a day after I put in the claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭steve_r

What’s the business model of a free VPN?

It's now 105 percent

Be handy if they cleared the pendings before offering cashback and then some

Did anyone get their cashback?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Have added my Revolut BACS details but still getting asked to enter those details?

Advertisement