Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW5 Match day thread

12346»

Comments

I'm so horny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

79 with no one left

Looks like red arrows for me this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

This season really is going to come down to captain choice given how template most teams are which is really annoying when your on the wrong side.

Haaland will just become automatic captain for most and if he comes on for a cameo 1 pointer so be it, just like KdB did tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

78 for me with Jesus captain. I'm actually beating two Haaland captainers in my league. Surely a red arrow overall though alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

He looked really good and he is only 7m and has some nice fixtures coming up. Im tempted to sell Mitro for him as he has a tougher run but am 0.1m short. If Mitro rises before Izak though I might do it while the chance is there

Anyway great week, 96 all out and gone from 660k to 173k. A good result after the Salah (c) fail last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

91 all out , best GW so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Looks like an 86 for me. After the shitshow last night, I'm very happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

65 all out I think...just about treading water...kept the faith with Salah captain, time to take off the red tinted glasses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

You must have triple captained Haaland I'm guessing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Haha. Liverpool fans going with all the excuses united fans used when they were given as much time they need to score. If that game is in James's its a draw.

• Advertisement

Out for 71, but my main rival got 51, delighted with that 😂

absolutely got away with not captaining Haaland as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

93 all in. Delighted with that.

Up 600k places - that'll drop tomorrow as I have no Man U or Leicester players.

But happy for tonight.

Post edited by BackforFPL on

82 with Halaand captained. I'll have to try shoe horn salah in now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

84 all out, delighted with that considering last night's shïtshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

77 points

One of the worst starts I can ever remember.

checked and About 65 points in leagues. I’m taken solice in that

Hopefully season starts now.

Sanchez (Ward)

James Cancelo Dunk (Williams Patterson)

Salah Martinelli Zaha Foden (Andreas)

Haaland Jesus Toney

Thinking of going some of the following

Toney - Isak

Salah - Sterling

Foden - Gross

Patterson - Anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

92 points all out, team finally delivers. Nice when Man City defenders keep clean sheets for a change 😊

Perisic and Saliba losing cleansheets cost me big time. I still maintain that Ramsdale was fouled 😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I would keep Patterson, simply because he plays and only cost 4.0. that extra 0.5m could be valuable later in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭BobDole22

81 All out. Haaland (C) James Gordon Mitrovic and Jesus the big scorers.

Post edited by BobDole22 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Laughable Pope was down for 1.20 he added 3 minutes where'd he get the rest of the time from? If Newcastle were 2-1 down going into injury there is no way there'd have been 8 minutes played.

To get back on topic 75 with one left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

86 all out as well. Just outside 1mil OR.

Haaland (C) adding the majority, Salah, Martinelli and Cancelo with honourable mentions.

Ramsdale, James, Rodrigo, Lavia all flagged for me though with 1 FT, double Pool defence a problem too.

First hit of the season an option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Pope was down for 94 seconds alone. And that doesn't account for the other 3 lads who had 'cramp' delaying things, Joelinton kicking the ball away etc. And even if he did add 3 minutes, the goal went in on 97m 9s, so 2 minutes 9 seconds over. Its very, very easy to see where that time came from if you watch back the injury time.

Also, back on topic. 73 all out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If anyone cares about squads tonight Casemiro bench. Maguire and Ronaldo still benched.

No changes for United.

Ward still in goal for Leicester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

1.20 sec that time x 5 thru the game,plus 30sec per goal and subs, justified 8-9 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sancho scored, shocking defending from Leicester, nice touch round Ward. Rashford assist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Leicester 0 - Man United 1

Full Time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Not really though he gave 5 minutes for the stoppages during the 90 minutes you can't count them again in injury time and also when Joelinton went down in injury time the ref played on so you can't count that as a stoppage he also very conveniently added no time at all for the Liverpool goal and celebrations which were as long as Pope was down for if not longer.

All the talk of time wasting was greatly overhyped by Liverpool anyway to cover up a poor performance as the stats show the ball was in play for the 9th longest time out of 49 games this season. Anyway its a moot point at this stage. 77 all out.

Advertisement