Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet Banking - it's awful.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

I have used 7 banks abroad, including Revolut, and in Ireland: PTSB, KBC and AIB. For some I paid, for some not, depending on their charges and waived fees.

Ireland is very behind in technologies and overall infrastructure.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Collards

Unfortunately, the amount is not the same every month, as it depends on the Euro-Sterling exchange rate. I live in Northern Ireland. My experience of Natwest and Ulster Bank tech has been top drawer. Switching to AIB was painful enough, but now to discover that functionality I took for granted before is non-existent in AIB online - well, it's an additional irritant. Oh well, I guess I have to suck it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

The AIB mobile app is fine but logging into internet banking via desktop takes a while. A pop up appears on my phone saying "click confirm" but it takes four or five attempts of re-sending the text for it to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭cal naughton

Can you not go into the payment log and select reuse? . From memory I think you can do that at least for domestic payments.

Advertisement