Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

As Joe would likely say "dat's a turnip for de bukes".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Check their Facebuke to see if they are a looper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,889 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Joe would say dat, in his mind racetrack with the wonky rabbit, the word Swede is running on three legs.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

References are worth ****.

This guy sounds like he's only on the job a few days.

M

'Can't Pay? We Can't Take it Away'...a new Virgin Media documentary where landlords try to throw non paying tennants out of homes but can't due to the law being a load of swiss.

• Advertisement

"Hap is guaranteed"

This guy is only in a job a few days. There's no way he's been in this for years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭Deeec

Senator Eileen Flynn - Why do you think noone wants to rent to travellers?

Should I tune in as a landlord who has had non-paying tenants for 18months so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I wouldn't chance renting to Johnpaulxcharlene myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭Tow

Katy is more clued in to the reality of living in Ireland thank da man of the people.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,200 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

6 months bank statements from a traveller, now I'd like to see that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,925 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

because it's practically impossible to remove tenants from houses in this country who don't pay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,200 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

If they are travellers or not originally from Ireland then no, RTE won't be having that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

This senator is some pain in the hole. It’s the same speel every time she’s in the media

Tru dat. Only got my non-paying tenant out as he was arrested for other offences so to speak.

M

Council flats apartments about half a mile from me, these were fully refurbed less than 5 years ago, 2 of them are now boarded up in the middle of a housing crisis. I can't remember seeing a single private home boarded up as a result of fire or vandalism in the area.

He was one of the above, but not a Traveller so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

Not really listening (too busy) but Liveline really is a different beast with a professional presenter at the helm. Time for RTE to put that oul bollix Duffy out to pasture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭avfc1874

I have to say senator Eileen speaks lovely, like a female Joe .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,015 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Afternoon All 😉

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭Deeec

Well seen as Eileen is all for equality and all, I see know problem in travellers having to give 6 months bank statements or they dont get the house. Fair is fair and all.

Im guessing Eileen will come up with an excuse why this isnt fair like travellers cant read or write 😂

M

If only the government knew there was a housing crisis for the last 2 decades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,925 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i'm renting from a relative, but as soon as I move out he is selling. not worth the hassle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,015 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Sounds like trying to rent a place these days is as difficult as applying for a mortgage.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Just for balance, I know a lad whose sister rented a house to Nigerians. They were anxious to move to Dublin and before they left they left the house in a state. They burned the stairs .Part of the bannister was found in the grate. However all was not lost as the local authority restored the house . They were renting on behalf of their clients. Great little country.

Renters complain the barriers to getting a place are too high? Why is that? Oh it's because you can't as a landlord evict a tenant who doesn't pay.

Don't blame the landlords - blame the f*ckers who won't pay who f*ckd it up for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭Tow

Speaking as a landlord who has over 200k of damage done to a house, it is safe to tune in.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Why should a landlord rent to you if you can't or won't prove you can pay? This is snowflake nonsense.

• Advertisement

What can I do with someone's bank details.... send them money :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement