Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Witchie, That is a lot of grief to cope with, along with your own ill health. Nothing we can do for you except send positive thoughts and wish you better health quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Off to a funeral myself now

Sorry for your losses Witchie and Autosport.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Please excuse me from waving to thee! I would get drowned!

Even could I see the plane!

Safe flying and happy landings!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭thomil

Sorry for you loss, Witchie /Hugs

Make sure you look after yourself, especially with your health as well.

Hugs for you as well, Auto. Sorry for your loss.

Homeside here. It's gotten surprisingly windy here over the last few hours. There's definitely a change in the air. Let's see what autumn has in store for us. Can't be worse than this summer was, that's for sure!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Weird...i was at a funeral in Cork on Tuesday......lot of folk been buried these times.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Our local undertaker has had funerals nearly every other day over the last 2 weeks.

My news...forget to tell ye earlier.. I had a little visitor very early this morning!

When I got out of bed, I noticed something in the mirror..a little "money spider" had crawled into my décolletage.

Must have liked a warm, dark safe space 😁

Should do the Euromillions tonight now 🤔

To thine own self be true

I haven't done the lotto in ages but my friend and myself put a fiver each towards a quick pick for tonight and tomorrow night...fingers crossed PM's decolletage bears fruit.🤞🤞😁

Condolences Witchie and Auto, mind yourself too Witchie, that's a lot of grief in a week. 😘

Nails and hair done this afternoon, drops of rain earlier, a definite change in the weather, I'm just on the couch and might stay here until bedtime, very tired this week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the bus ouch ouch ouch ouch

Witchie, Auto boobly hugs to you both..

It was my friends granny’s funeral, lovely woman and a ripe old age of 94 👍

Dinner time now and I’m thinking Onion Rings and pizza 😂😂

Thanks for the hugs and well wishes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sorry to hear you're sick Witchie, and condolences on your losses.

It's dark and cool outside, going to have a shower and a few drinks to welcome autumn.

Sounds like a game plan 😃 I'll be keeping hands off the booze for a while. Antibiotics and alcohol don't really mix from what I've heard.

Deskside, listening to some comfort tunes and trying to get my writing mojo back...

I just filled my HWB,it's a night for couch and wine here.

A tune came into my head earlier and I couldn't remember the name or singer, I kept googling the words 'I may be right ' but it's You May be Right by Billy Joel, seriously it was driving me mad. Cancelled my Spotify subscription this week and that's another thing that drove me mad, the fecking ads and only 6 skips allowed an hour, going to try and set it up with a different email address later but they'll probably recognise the bank details....when I think of the rubbish I do spend money on it's a bit ridiculous.

Don't get me started on that. I keep trying to remind myself to downgrade my Adobe subscription to just Photoshop and Lightroom, but every time I set myself a reminder to do that, I keep forgetting for some reason.

Rain has finally arrived here, love the sound of it outside. It's been too long...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You won't stick Spotify unless you pay for it, the ads and not being able to skip will drive you to drink.

Speaking of drink, currently having one and still not showered.

Torrential rain here now, lovely to listen to but wouldn't fancy being out or driving in it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had to change the socks when i got to work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Watching the original Magnum pi......god I thought the remake was "hammy" but Jesus the original is farcical.....still watch it as ya know Tom Selleck tight jeans ...

Tom Selleck 😍😍😍😍😍

Agreed. ☺️

• Advertisement

It was always Burt Reynolds for me.. Smoky 😍

Ooooooh just reminded ,e smoky and the bandit got added to netflix

My favourite films when I was a young lass was Three men and baby and The sequel ❤️ Jack and Sarah was good too 👍

Yea liked those too on the VHS tapes.

Does anyone remember taping soaps especially Home and Away on their VHS cassettes and watching them over and over again?

It was always exciting to find an "old" episode on them that you'd forgot about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I loved when watching a recorded film that was recorded years ago seeing the old adverts.

Though if it was recorded at Christmas you'd have the annoying "boxing day sales" I think shaws department store was a main one and stores up the north.... obviously UTV recording.

The rain has started here now. It's lovely and a fresh breeze through the open window.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Shaws - ALMOST nationwide 🤣 There's still videos at home from No Disco and RTE 2's cineclub

Mug of tae and tunes.

No rain here yet but it’s due tomorrow sometime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@cj maxx just for you :)

African skies

Ireland is on the right at a slightly higher latitude 😀

Advertisement