Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE UK Stadium Event- Principality Stadium Cardiff Wales 3rd September 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So Roman has only defended the title 23 times in 3 years.

That makes Hogans run in the 80's look like he defened the title every week.

So it's only for the Universal title then

I guess Drew wins that one then and Roman keeps the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They have to let Drew win a title here. Crowd will erupt.

Sending them home on a sour note after their first PPV in 30 years would be one of history's worst booking decisions.

Ugh, forgot about Kross. There's the cop-out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Drew came out without an entrance jacket or kilt, I'm invoking the Jonathan Gresham rule and saying he loses.

• Advertisement

Ah here the slow mo of the hedbutt shown twice shows Drew head butting his own hand.

That nearly as bad as when they used to show Cena throwing air punches in replays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Gotta hand it to the Brits, bringing a bit of the darts to wrestling. Cracking atmosphere and tremendous entertainment!

That wasn't great either.

Drew gets knocked out from a rope bump

Walter vs. Sheamus was hands down the stand out and no other match came close to it.

A Match of the Year contender no doubt about it.

Decent PPV.

Brilliant main event.

Then that absolute drizzling SHÍTS of a finish. Imagine getting some NXT waster involved in that? Bring back Vince, for fúck sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

That match ruled. They absolutely battered each other and it had some great spots even though it started a bit slow.

Definitely a bit overbooked but still very entertaining. Fury getting involved was one of the best ways of doing it. Expected Solo to show-up but didn't know if they'd do it in Cardiff.

It's a shame for Drew especially and would have been nice to have a somewhat clean finish on the show but still a very entertaining match. Just a shame we didn't get a proper ending.

AEW chants ringing out! LOL

They obviously never taught Tyson Fury about the hardcam.

Forget that bollocks, they just cut to a guy with a t-shirt saying "Chris Benoit was a better father" and quickly cut away🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭kksaints

Yeah, it wasn't the match to do something like that in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

What in gods name was that final segment about? Drew losing the big one and ends up singing in the ring. That was really bad. Pity because it was a very enjoyable PPV

That was a house show ending.

I think they were scrambling to try send the crowd home happy after Drew losing and figured Tyson singing American Pie was a big deal a few years back. Totally cringe and awkward.

As a PPV I thought it was really strong but they really soured things in the last five minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

That was only like two / three guys who were right beside the camera wwe cut to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Thought they'd have the balls to do it. The Bloodline stuff hasn't much more in the tank yet they tack another bum to it. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drew has Kross, Solo, Theory and Fury stopping him, bad ending to a decent ppv

Sheamus was awesome, was hoping he would win and also Shayna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭jo187

Was going to do last minute trip over would cost better partvof 500 euro so glad now I didn’t after that ending. I assume Tysoe fury a big deal in boxing but honestly sick and tired of them bringing him out like I'm suppose to care.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Solo Uso now taking Sami Uso Uce place

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

It was a great event bar that ending to the main event. Also crowd were very mild for Liv and Baszler.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

on the floor it very much wasn’t.

lot of “bulls**t” and AEW chants before fury

dodnt really expect drew to win, but didn’t need to get The mini uso involved

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ya, we had bullsh1t chants going in our section. Just completely deflated the place. Thought the Theory cash in was the perfect way to change it to one title and have Drew pin Theory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Excellent ppv bar the ending which I think is the wrong call.

opening tag match was great and bianca being pinned which hasn’t happened very much at all was a shock.

sheamus and Walter was superb stuff and I’d take more matches from them for the IC title.

shayna and Liv was actually good but crowd was kind of dead after the previous match.

The edge/Rey match was good and I loved that the crowd were singing edge’s music. The turn by Dominic was a good turn but I don’t care about Dominic so…

good match between riddle and Rollins although no idea what Seth was thinking with his gear.

And yeah the main event had it all bar the finish. I suppose with the interference they have given Drew an out and reason to challenge again but they had it right there and didn’t pull the trigger.

Advertisement