Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 year old twins and their 18 year old sister murdered in tallaght

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭EOQRTL

Just reading it now. This is awful news to wake up to on a Sunday morning.

R.I.P. 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

That’s horrific. May they rest in peace 😞

Just read it, shocking stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Awful, awful news.

May they rest in peace.

Incredibly heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,117 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Absolutely horrendous, 3 young lives taken and others changed forever. Their poor mother and brother will live with this forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,239 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Absolute horrific to read this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Sickening.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,532 ✭✭✭Gusser09

• Registered Users Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Absolutely horrific news to wake up and hear.

RIP

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

So so sad and the poor jockey teenager who passed away also.

I wonder what the hell happened for 3 sisters to die. So messed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Not a lot of information yet..

Seems a man murdered/killed all three violently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Heartbreaking to read, Rip girls

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

R.I.P. to these three sisters. At a time of year the marks new beginnings for children and teenagers to have their futures robbed from them makes it more tragic, if that's even possible. Their mother and brother who have to carry this senseless loss for the test of their lives, my heart goes out to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,117 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

A man was arrested, it might take toxicology results, a background check and accessing medical information for them to determine why, along with waiting until the sisters' mother and brother are in a fit state to be interviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Qrt

I heard the helicopter circling the estate last night, sounded like there were two, we knew something awful had happened. Awful stuff going around the area about what happened. Three lives lost needlessly, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

There is really no point in speculating on the who, how and why at this stage when information is scant and the Gards are still questioning their suspect. We, no doubt, will discover all the awful details in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,114 ✭✭✭✭elperello

RIP

Condolences to family and friends.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Lads don’t f*cking speculate. There have been three potentially different people who have been suggested in this thread which some of are definitely going to be incorrect.

A family has lost three members and some members of that family are being speculated on as a potential killer when they definitely did absolutely nothing. They don’t need that right now.

When more details arise, we’ll know more. Until then, have some basic f*cking deceny.

RIP to the three girls. Heartbreaking

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RIP to all three .

Your heart would go out to their family, who have to try come to terms with the unimaginable loss of their loved ones .

You can only hope they get the support that is needed in the days , months and years ahead .

Post edited by Mam of 4 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

awful to read, poor family how they’ll ever come to terms with that, I’ve no idea.

my sympathy also for the emergency services and Gardai who had to attend that last night, they really have some horrific things to deal with in the course of their jobs, and I’m sure it is hard for them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Feets

I am trying to remember if there was ever as big a murder scene in Ireland...I can't think of any with more fatalities.

God bless the family and first responders.

rte now confirming a teenage girl, twins girl and boy aged eight have been killed.

teenage boy in treatment for injuries, mother uninjured but in treatment

man in 20s in custody

other info out there seems fairly established its a brother who is in custody

some will rail against information being shared.

others will rail against speculation in the absence of information

some will use the right or wrong information or the lack of it to push their agenda

i fail to see how logging in to register disgust is a positive input, but logging in to register your disgust *while* pushing yr agenda is of course the worst of all worlds

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Even RTE mentions two sisters and one bother. Looks like the reports got updated

A family member sent me a link to the story and I went to the RTE site and I feel sick. I know the family, and I am so,so upset. It's horrible, so horrible...

RIP and condolences to the family, and friends, and all the neighbours who I know will be in shock today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,639 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod - Seriously, have some decency

Anything not confirmed via official sources is speculation - do not engage in this.

Discussing or berating other posters is equally not allowed, report such posts and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Rip, so sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

RTE radio reports that the armed unit used every non-lethal means they had on this guy - sprays and tasers, and it sounded like it took them a while to subdue him. He must have been off his head, either mentally or chemically, or both. Those poor kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Very difficult news to wake up to earlier. There are some very troubled people out there who can't live their own lives and don't want others to live either it seems. The violence involved last night must have been terrifying for the victims. Lost for words a bit thinking of the kids.

• Advertisement

Yes. I was thinking of the sheer terror of those poor children while this deranged maniac was destroying them. Sickening to think a human can inflict this on others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement