Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Boris Johnson? Not much by the sounds if it.

Options
  • 06-09-2022 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I just seen his leaving speech. Absolutely terrible speech. My 3 year old niece would write a better speech than that. He said He is like one of them booster rockets somewhere in the Pacific lol.

He was a clown but no where near as bad as the Clown that was in America and unlike the Clown that was in the white House in America Borris had some intelligents and was an actual politician just not a very smart politician. He was very arrogant and self indulgent and that is what brought him down. He is one of the shortest serving PMs of the UK.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Post edited by AMKC on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭francois

I assume 6 figure sums for speeches and apparently there's a bidding war beween the Torygraph and Daily Wail for a weekly column (prior to being PM he earned about £275k from the telgraph)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

And still he drove around in that crappy Toyota MPV thingy.

I wonder will he go back to it. I doubt it somehow and if some one had of shown him that MPVs crash rating I doubt he would have drove it either.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Housefree

He's owed a lot of favors, golden parachutes galore, he'll be fine. I reckon he might move to the US

Advertisement