Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub crawl and nice Restaurant

Options
  • 05-08-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Meeting up with my Brother in Galway next week for a Bit of a session and nice meal . What pubs and Restaurant would u recommend. Thinking of booking Kai but Open to suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

If it's nice meal first then try Ruibin, Kai, Ard Bia, Tartare etc. Then have your session. If it's the other way around just eat in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭testtech05

What kind of food would you be after? Blakes Bar / Brasserie on Eglington street has always been a good spot for a steak in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Haven’t been there myself but have heard very good things about Ruibin on the docks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

What age are ye, what kind of pubs do you like?

Crane bar, Massimos, Blu Note, Bierhouse, Roisin Dubh would be a very short pub crawl but all great pubs.

If you want to take in the vibe around town, buskers etc, above wouldn't take that in. For that, from Roisin Dubh, head to up Neachtans (has outside seating), Dew Drop, Tigh Choili (has outside seating).

Food- depends on what you like & do you want a big feed or something 'fancy (Éan etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I'm sure the OP is loving these 'month later' recommendations :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Advertisement