Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Random Lego chatter!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I used my VIP card on my phone in a Lego shop in America in June and got the points too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Just to be sure, checked my balance there. Got points in Billund last month as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

The new lego ninjago legacy magazine out today is 8.40 but you get 4 minifigures with it which is cool for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭omri

I changed the country and it said I couldnt use points as far as I can remember.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I was there with the young lad on sunday, no wristbands and the queue wasnt bad. Inside was packed and all the different machines were all out of order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Is this a different magazine to the usual monthly one ? Are you supposed to be taking it easy this month ☺️

Yeah this 1 only comes out every 2nd mth for ninjago legacy there would be something alternative the other mth then. The normal ninjago lego magazine is monthly and only 1 minifigure with that. Haha lego magazines are allowed just more the sets slowling down on, tho I did buy 2 of them haha.

Are you building an army…?

I do prefer when I get more the evil minifigures to use in a battle scene i have in my house. Have a ninjago mixed with nexo knights battle scene happening so the more enemies I can get the better for it. I have it a bit messed up as I want to de dust it i bought a portable duster below so I want to bring the sets I have in the battle scene out the back when the weather allows me to get outside and use it there as no point just blowing the dust around the room. When I have it done I will throw a few pics up of it. Not sure this might be useful for people who want to clean their lego but I haven't used mine yet but will let you know if any use.

I’m using soft paint brush to dust of the bigger models. Works well.

• Advertisement

Good tip i will try that as well if this isn't any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

So despite all my excitement at the Lego shop opening I still did my first bit of Christmas shopping old school online…(.Optimus Prime for the other half and the free Jane Goodall set for my daughter. ) might get the new winter village set in the shop but I just ant be dealing with driving into “town” to get it.

Hold off as the castaway free gift is October the 1st with 120 spend it seems so least different GWP there.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

oh thanks I was wondering what the next GWP was.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

A class NASA JWST ideas set needs your support. It's not mine but I'd love to have it.

https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:8074362393614f849fc7e40ede2ae625

I’m surprised by what gets a lot support and what doesn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Whiteshoes99

Thought I’d share this here as I previously commented on this thread about this project. Finished Hogwarts and added the light kit for it and I think it’s so worth it. I don’t have a light kit for any of my other sets but for this set I think it’s just so ideal.

I also bought the Hogwarts Icons set from Smyths a few weeks back on sale as I knew it was going to go up in price on the 1st of September. Got it in Smyths for €200 and now it’s €300….that’s what I call a bargain 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Where is a good place to get light kits?

I'll be doing Home Alone this year and just had a quick look for a kit. Lightmybricks has one for 210! Then another site has a kit for 40..

I noticed today that I only got 1350 VP points for Ninjago City Gardens set (2625 points as per legocom). Any idea why? I cashed in €120 vouchers to get it (before the price increase) I hope lego doesn’t lower the amount of VP awarded if you use your earned points to get discounts… would be a d#%k move if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

You only get VIP points for cash spent. If you use discounts you won't get points.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

What a penny pinchers…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Retiring Soon page has been updated - Saturn V, Space Shuttle & ISS all retiring along with the Star Destroyer & others

Post edited by bennyx_o on

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I honestly thought the Saturn V would have been retired within a year so there must have been a big demand for it.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Well they brought it back from retirement initially, I still haven't got it and there's a few other sets I'd like to get that are due to retire too, always the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I didn't see the Shuttle on that retirement page btw? On looking it up it just said "hard to find".

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

I could have sworn I saw it on it but I must be imagining things

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭CarProblem

Hi all - my children are looking to visit the shop of Grafton Street.

Does anyone know if it has the mosaic maker or is that online only? Also would specials like the Xmas tree be sold there or again just online?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Whiteshoes99

They had the Christmas tree when I was there last week. Bottom floor, down the back beside the till.

It's with any theme.

• Advertisement

Just put in an order about an hr ago. Was more I was getting the star wars Advent calendar and one brickhead set and I ordered 2 of the clone trooper sets. I spent 91 euro but had 20 euro code I redeemed as well. I checked my email 30 mins later said order was cancelled as I had already bought 2 clone trooper packs a few mths back. I would of thought as separate orders that long apart would of been fine? To be fair it didn't even register with me when ordering them today. Looking at it there I see it was only ever 2 per house hold, just wondering if I say changed the delivery address to the parents would it work? Also what happens now to my code after I used it in the order and that's been cancelled. Does it mean I can just reuse it again? I tried the code again and it said its not a valid code now.

Advertisement