Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2024/25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,489 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Elliott tidy going forward, but he doesn't press much, and even when he does he's no ball winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

This is exactly how I feel.

What I'm struggling with is surely Klopp had certain conditions when signing a new contract...that funds would be there for new players, that we wouldn't have to sell to buy.

And what is frustrating is that it's as clear as day that you cannot keep squeezing every ounce from the players without it having an effect.

I am intrigued to see what happens with the reinvention. Could there be some back room changes? Fergie changed it up quite a bit over the years but he was ruthless and the league was different back then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭atilladehun

If the club are going to balance their books, which i think they should, then they need to be more ruthless when a signing doesn't meet the required performance level. Naby and Ox are too injury prone and should have been sold summer 2021 while their value was reasonable. They should be cornerstones of the midfield now but it's obvious they're spent forces even if naby had one decent season after that. Milner and Elliott should not be the first choices. Trent and Salah both playing poorly without Hendo covering for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

That was as poor as a performance as I have seen from Liverpool for a long time, probably need to go back to the Hodgson days for something as poor as the first half. The only positives were Thaigo back, Matip and Jota getting more game time and Arthur getting some minutes. Also losing away to Napoli is not the end of the world (the manner of defeat is definitely concerning)it's the most dificult fixture in the group and we have plenty of time to make up for tonight. Matip and Thaigo will improve things, but, there's a lot more wrong at the moment.

The attitude of some of the players is disgraceful, TAA & VVD the main culprits. TAA is simply not interested in defending, it's like it's beneath him, only interested in going forward. VDD just saunters around the place and thinks his reputation alone is enough to stop attackers, he was poor towards the end of last season and has continued on this season. Both need to be dropped, but our options are limited, we don't really have an alternative to TAA ( have to question why was Neco let go), Milner obviously no longer a viable option to start, Gomez's confidence is shot after tonight's performance and Ramsey not fit, not sure if he'd be ready even if fit, might be worth trying Tsimikas there! Matip will obviously come in for Gomez, and I'd seriously consider bringing Philips in for VVD too.

I felt sorry for Milner, legs clearly gone, still has a great attitude, but, not up to starting anymore. It's an indictment of the transfer policy that Milner not alone started tonight, but, has started most of our matches so far this season. Fabinho clearly needs a break, but, no option but to play him really, Elliott was fine. The front 3 are struggling due to our problems elsewhere, Diaz only one to play well tonight, Mo still hasn't really gotten over his post Afcon slump which is worrying, didn't think Firmino did much tonight, but, Nunez and Jota both available so we have options there.

I hope the first half tonight is our low point and we will start to build on an improved second half performance, we need to look at dropping the high line for a few games until we get our form back, as at the moment we are giving up way too many good goal scoring chances, can't expect Allison to save them all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭chicorytip

It's just one game of six in the group. Liverpool had a number of decent chances to score tonight and Napoli looked shaky at the back themselves.

I think nothing needs fixing, away to Fulham, United, Everton, Napoli, and Chelsea and Arsenal up next for away games. Really tough start to season.

As for CL, up next, It's Ajax at home, Rangers at home, Rangers away. 9 points should be easily got, enough to go through.

Trent had no heart tonight, I dunno why, but he didn't run back once. It felt like game was over in first 30 mins, and in reality no one had the heart to chase a pointless game, it meant nothing. We lose there always it seems anyway.

Lots of problems can occur owing to sudden dip or rise in temperature when moving from one climate to another, muscle pains, fatigue, blood vessels are affected, sudden change in temperature affects their process, which affects the heart. Going from mild, even a chilly last few days to that inferno tonight is not easy on the body. Some clearly suffered, and looked out of it after 15 mins. Diaz looked like he could run all night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Go to bed Toby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Good post.

What worries me is that FSG won't do anything about it. I think they'll continue to only spend money on new players from player sales, and if that's the case, we'll continue to deteriorate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

As much as many would like to do so, VVD is not droppable, simply because the alternatives are dramatically worse than a lazy-arsed VVD.

Until Konate is back up and running, Matip coupled with Gomez/Nat would be hideous.

Put a rocket up VVD and Trent's arses in the meantime. Give them a more mobile midfield protection (Fab, Thiago and one of Arthur/Jones/Elliott) and do the basics right again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,284 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

You've finally jumped the shark. I wonder is it drugs or drink or a mix of both that elicits such nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭tinpib

I didn't see Klopp's interview so good to read those quotes. I hope that that performance was a tipping point where he no longer picks loyalty to players over consistent poor performances. There could be a lot of changes for Saturday. Will be interesting to see the starting line up at 2pm.

edit: while I think of it, amazingly our situation feels similar to United's. For years their fans were crying out for changes to the starting line up, especially in defense and their formerly untouchable, expensive duds were finally dropped to the bench and they look a different side.

All the high fiving at corners etc. As someone else said Konate/Matip makes sense when Konate is fit. If Ramsay was bought to challenge to Trent then put him in, or Tsimikas, but the back line needs a similar cultural reset right now.

Likewise Salah, it's 6 months of poor performances now. Maybe Diaz/Nunez/Jota might bring some hunger, fight and energy back in.

Midfield I don't know what to do. Who replaces Fabinho? Obv Thiago is there if fit, and then Elliott has played well, but who else plays there?

But you simply cannot keep rewarding poor performances by keeping the player in the starting 11, it pisses off the non starters.

Post edited by tinpib on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Yes, our defence hasn't been good enough.

But it really does start and end with the midfield. That midfield without a prime Henderson or a fit Thiago is unable to play Kloppball.

Trent is doing absolutely nothing that he hasn't been doing for 4 years, getting all the plaudits in the world. He is not in any way shape or form a conventional RB in this system. He basically has a free role from the wingback position. And Klopp enables him to have that freedom because we monopolise the ball with our press and counter press. A huge part of that is Henderson being an animal, or like last season, having a technically gifted Thiago able to run the show. Or previously a freakishly athletic Gini.

Right now we haven't got the athleticism in there to keep control. Milner is a farce, and Elliott, God love him, isn't physically up to that challenge.

And then from there, the defence's idiocy is not dropping off when they can see that the midfield is struggling. the idiocy is continuing with that high line regardless. An u-16 team could pick us off. Decent 10 year olds can hit a ball into 30 yards of space for forward to run on to. Yes, I can't forgive the stupidity of Gomez on the second goal, or his and Trent's weakness on the 3rd. But the team has no security in the middle, and when there's no security, it can feel like you have no idea what's coming at you as a backline.

I think Klopp has done well in trying to reinvent the front 3. He's boosted us at the back with Konate, and in theory, has given us another long term RB option in Ramsey. I can't say that he hasn't tried freshening things up. But midfield is stale without Thiago. Fabinho is knackered. Henderson has gone off a cliff. Elliott is not ready to be a main anchor. Milner needs to be Ol' Yellered.

The oversight in not addressing midfield adequately is killing us. I really do think it starts and ends there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Much as I love him, I never want to see Jimmy start a game for us again, even in the cups. In fact, I'm not even sure I want to see him in a red shirt again at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭facehugger99

TBH that pummeling last night was needed. Players like TAA and VVD needed to take a hard look at themselves. Fab, Robertson and Salah have also been very poor.

Despite the disastrous start to the season we can still easily qualify from this group and are 'only' 5 points behind City in the League. Reading Klopp's quotes last night give me some hope. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.

If we can get Matip and Thiago back into the side, I think it will improve things a lot.

What baffles me is the performance in the Community Shield was less than 6 weeks ago and we looked amazing. Hard to understand how the mentality has dropped so much in such a short time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Naby Keita named in the Guinea international squad for friendlies that take place in 2 weeks time. But we were told he is injured for as long as the group stage of the CL will last....

Something is going on behind the scenes there anyways. Maybe the transfer request or talking in public pissed off the club. Same agency as Mane who were talking about a transfer in the build up to the CL final.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

I really don't know what games you are watching to come up with the conclusions you do.

I wonder if the early injuries to big players just knocked the stuffing out of the team. They knew a good start was necessary, and they lost their mojo. It had happened before.

I have seen on other forums that relations between Keita/his agent and Liverpool/Klopp degenerated significantly last season to the point that they were not communicating. The Ed’s on the LTR’s site have said they are driving the club nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Positives:

The return of Thiago, Matip and Jota. We were much improved when Thiago came on. Unfortunately, he will get injured again at some stage. We know this and should have planned for it.

Luis Diaz. He was fantastic yet again.

Allison. It could have been much worse if not for the penalty save and a couple more stops.

Negatives:

Pretty much everything else. Almost all of our problems stem from the CM position. The midfield is not functioning. This team, at its best, is a well oiled machine. But when the engine breaks down the machine stops working. We need energy and intensity in the middle of the park and we don't have it at present. Milner, who is 37 in January, should not be starting games - he is not able. At most he should be playing 10-15 minutes at the end in emergency situations.

We have also lost a significant amount of intensity up front, with the loss of Mane. Firmino, despite scoring a few goals so far, cannot press like he used to. He will be 31 in October. Salah has been anonymous this season. He's in the type of form when he cannot control the ball, and just runs into players.

We look vulnerable in defence, but this is mostly to do with the lack of cover from midfield. Gomez has been really poor though, and doesn't seem suitable to the type of football we play (high line) anymore. He may improve with more game time, but we will concede a lot of goal while he figures it out.

And on Nunez - he will obviously need time to settle in. And it's always harder to settle into a team that is dysfunctional. But he really is an odd player. At times he reminds me of the lad who shows up to five aside after not playing ball for five years, maybe wearing jeans or unsuitable boots, before attempting very strange things with the ball at his feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,504 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Careful saying logical things like that, I said as much last week and was ridiculed for it. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭JimboJones99

I agree with most of what you say above but I have to call bull***t on the paragraph about Trent. He is doing a hell of a lot less than he has been doing over the past 4 years. Yes, he was always suspect defensively and greatly relied on the help from Henderson and covering from Centre Backs but he always tried his best to recover. I could see it creeping in last year but now he doesnt even bother to try and hide his lack of interest in defending. He is actually starting to turn me off watching games, I just cant handle how, someone who is living all of our dreams, cant even be bothered to run back after he loses the ball to help out his team.

Honestly, I have no idea if Calvin Ramsay is any good or anywhere near being fit enough but at this stage I'd even throw Gordon Ramsay in there, Trent needs to be dropped.

I'm not saying Trent has been good.

But his deficiencies are heightened by the team dysfunction.

I don't think he's ever needed to track the way we're now expecting him to, because he's used to us being on the front foot. It doesn't excuse him at all, but I don't think he's doing much differently to what he's always done. He's always expected others to mop up if he gets beaten, and they have mopped up successfully 99% of the time.

Not anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭54and56

This!! Trent is going through some sort of young male attitude problem. He's had everyone blowing smoke up his ass for the last 2-3 years and at 23 has won it all. It's not unusual for someone so young who has achieved so much to lose their hunger and/or get complacent but if he doesn't snap out of it and realise that talent without hard work and the right attitude is useless he'll lose his place. No one is irreplaceable or undroppable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

A fresh morning look at last night,

Trent has & will always have issues with a high line because of where he is ASKED to be , so its vital the CB beside him has no issues with a highline Joe Gomez is NOT hat man he constantly has issues with the highline , Its like since he lost his place after our season winning season he has no faith in his own ability & just can't trust the line,

The press in midfield has to be really good for the highline to work, Elliot & Milner are not good at it,

Milner : Simple doesn't have the legs or pace to close so opposition has time to make that through ball & beat our line , Milner is also the most dribbled past player in the Prem per 90minutes meaning even if he presses he gets pasted 7 again the player has time to make that through ball ,

Elliot : Runs a lot & tries really hard but He doesn't have pace , physicality or defensive smarts to close or cut off passing lanes, Most of there breaks he is no where to be seen constantly the last of the midfield 3 to get back , On there second goal he does get back but ends up ball watching & get caught twice in the middle of no mans land neither pressing or closing the passing line (similar issues Jones has )

Fabhino : Has never been quick & because of the other 2 he is getting isolated with far to much space around him making him easy to by pass, He knows the issue & you can see him second guessing himself & not playing his normal game , Once two suitable midfielders are in front of him i have no doubt he will be back to his best ,

We are seeing right now why Klopp has always gone with a non attacking midfield trio , For years people have called for more goals from midfield we are seeing right now that to get players like that (Elliot ) you lose defensive stability , Infact we haven't been this bad at the back since Coutinho was one of our 3 midfielders

The lack of midfield winning the ball back or retaining possession is also of course hindering our forwards play & the ability for our full back to get on the ball higher up the pitch like previous season, Who rare is it this season to see Robbo or Trent involved in triangles further up the field ,

If we don't sort out the midfield ASAP we need 3 at the back to have an extra man & more stability ,

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Robert2014

Considering that Trent's poor defending cost us important goals last season vs. City and Real Madrid that he should be working extra hard and not downing tools when it comes to this aspect of the game. We know that he has licence to go forward and Henderson and Fabinho are expected to cover for him, but he is a defender and needs to put in a shift there. At the moment, he's like Messi, Neymar and these guys in that tracking back is beneath him.

I would start Salah centrally the next day. Put our best forward closer to the goal. If he gets a goal or 2, his touch may come back. If we go 4-2-3-1 and have someone sitting with Fabinho like when he first came into the team to give greater protection to the defence. Who that would be on current form is anyone's guess?

• Advertisement

On Nunez

Surely he isn't as bad of a footballer as he currently looks ,

You can't imagine his build up play & footballing ability that we are seeing now is what the scouts seen & thought "ohh we need that "

It wasn't just us who where willing to pay big bucks for him but other big clubs wanted also him ,

It must be nerves that are causing him not to play his natural game,

Someone said to me last night that he currently looks like Lakaku ,in the sense where his build up play is horrendous almost no existent but he looks like he might get you a goal & then burst into life .Its hard to argue with that

Surely there is much more to come,

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

I agree with Jimbo. I don't think he has been operating similar to how he always has. He started to look extremely lazy last season and has continued in the same vein. He might not have been great defensively but I certainly saw more effort before from him and that also coincided with a peak Henderson. He used to make an effort to get back and it looked like he cared if he fucked up or we conceded.

He is the player I am watching the most lately since I hate seeing lazy players. I will be honest I find him rage inducing and more than anyone else I want to see him dropped. The obvious lack of effort from him is unforgivable and his body language is terrible. He has been poor offensively too. Seems his only focus is on getting his assist stats going and he continuously gives the ball away looking for the highlight reel pass. Not even a peak Henderson can cover for his current lack of effort. He has become Pogba-esque.

I watched him closely in the Champions League final. He was easily our worst player and I found myself roaring at the Tv midway through the first half to get him off. There was a sequence coving about 10 mins where he gave the ball away 7 times in a row each time he received possession. The funny thing was that nobody on the commentary was picking up on it but they would wax lyrical about him for 2 mins over a crossfield ball he sprayed over on to someone's chest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,296 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Klopp should just play him so, Firmino is good for a few goals against scutter like Bournemouth but the legs are gone for a game of last night magnitude. Felt sorry for Fabinho, he had it all to do with no help.

Strange that Nunez isn't just given a run of starts,

He needs to get comfortably , you have to give the lad a proper chance of making it,

I'm convinced if Fab had 2 fit players out of Thaigo, Hendo, Naby & even Arthur either side of him he would be fine,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not surprised at all with that result.

Full backs have been terrible a long time now, Trent has three assists in all of 2022 yet the narrative is hes a poor defender but its worth it for his asissts, i never believed this and its why he will never be first choice RB for England.

Robbo while better defensively has been poor going forward for well over two seasons now, he gets to a crossing position and its just a hail mary from then on but defensively hes bailed us out many times.

VVD clearly not near his very best is far too stand off-ish since his injury but still at times is superb.

Matip needs to come back asap as Gomez is a complete disaster,he got away with a few at the weekend and didnt learn from them.

The less said about midfield the better but hendo and milner are just way past it at this stage, no room for sentimentality at this level they are just not anywhere near the level required anymore.

Thiago when playing is world class , Keita cant be trusted never has never will be.

Fabinho is another well off the pace so far, he is top tier but are his legs starting to go? Is it klopp football catching up with him?

Elliot is not a midfielder , he has no physicality whatsoever, never gonna win a duel and is being played out of position such is the huge hole in this squad in midfield but still hes been one of the few shining lights this season so far.

Jones i really cant figure him out, seems to possess insane ability yet is invisible on the pitch.

Up front Salah is a passenger this season, needs to be dropped and give Elliot a shot in that position.

Bobby is another whos legs seem to be gone.

Thanks God for Diaz who along with Elliot are the only ones consistently playing at the level required.

Hopefully with Jota and Nunes back we have options here but midfield is the real worry, hard to see Arthur make the difference required but hes got to be a better option than hendo or milner.

Defensively id definitely take Trent out of there whether that be drop him or push into midfield but hes a liability for far too long now,its as if he knows he cant defend so cant be bothered to even try anymore, im sick of him.

VVD and Matip is still a world class combo with Konate coming back we seem to be okay here.

Midfield is the real worry, we have lost all physicality and intensity in there.

Even when playing not particularly well we always dominated midfield, 8 games in and we have been completely dominated in there in all but one.

Its hard to believe this team were just pipped at the post to win the quadruple but to state the obvious something or somethings is/are not right clearly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Didn't get the chance to watch the match yesterday. Just seeing this, think I'll skip the other highlights...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

If he's not injured, why did the club not get rid of him in the summer, with the state our midfield is in and was in, well before the transfer window was closed, why didn't the club just cut their losses with him, let him go and bring someone else in. It just doesn't make any sense to hold onto a player knowing you are not going to use him when we are short in that position. The transfer policy over the summer really does need to be looked at.

Its a miss conception that 4 -2 -3 will help Fab , it won't

It'll give u a better base on the ball but the 2 in front of the back four have to cover central & for the full backs Fab can't do that he doesn't have the pace, He needs to be a 6 & cover that specific part of the pitch that is what he is exceptional at ,

For me if we play a 2 man pivot it would need to be Thiago & Hendo

Look at Chelsea they played a 2 man pivot but they played 3 CB's , the extra CB to cover the wing back, The issue a 2man pivot it gives you is covering the full backs , There's a huge amount of work for the 2 lads if you play a back 4 ,

Yep its looking like Julian Ward has had a nightmare of a first transfer window,

T

Klopp is trying to play the same system that worked so well for years but the required players are too old or have left. Because of this the teams we are now playing have figured us out.

The injuries, intensity, number of games and lack of squad investment over the years is showing us up.

It's pointless pointing the finger at any one player or any thing like that. They are used to a system but that system is falling apart. Hopefully they stop playing in a way that leaves massive gaps in the midfield...

I think it's time to put this season into one where we acknowledge where we are in a sort of limbo, aim for 4th and then have some serious talks with FSG about investing in the dquad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,042 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

He's not though... the system is visibly different, which is the most confusing part. They've changed the system a few times before, but this new change sees the wide forwards further from goal than ever. Maybe it was an effort to open space for a midfielder with attacking instincts like Elliott to take advantage of the space between, but whatever the reason, keeping the wing-forwards high up the pitch and out at the touchline is not working. They're not involved in the areas they need to be.

What ever he is trying to do isn't working due to the injuries. To many players seem to be dependent on certain players being fit.

I think he wants Jota or Nunez up front but when Thiago or Henderson are not playing it doesn't work properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

Best thing for TAAa and a few more is the World Cup.

If Trent isn't selected, he can join Salah, Robertson, etc. in taking a month off to recharge. Its clearly needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Newcastle about to sign Karius as a free agent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭facehugger99

While it's great to see Thiago back I winced a couple of times at the way he went into tackles. You can see why he gets injured so much.

Plus he almost seems to invite opposition players to put a tackle in on him the way he'll hold onto the ball until the last moment.

Can't help but expect him to be sidelined again in the very near future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

I posted about this in a previous comment. I think you can kind of see similarities to how Liverpool are trying to play this season.

Whats going on with Ramsey

We sign him and by day two he's out with a growing problem? What's that all about

I just feel if we had Arsenals easier opening 6 games we'd be top of the league, in fact I know we would be. Things just need to settle, table is a true reflection after 12 games, as before that teams get easy runs, 12 games usually sorts it, our true position

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Go to bed Toby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

You can feel all you like, your still not making sense, Liverpool have dropped points against Palace, Fulham, United and Everton. Arsenal have beaten both Palace and Fulham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Ottoman_1000

Well that falls down straight away on the fact that Arsenal have already beaten 2 of the teams we failed to do in their first 6 games!

They beat Palace & Fulham in there first 3 games we couldn't

that's complete nonsense I'm afraid.

Arsenal are playing with a whole different level of intensity, and have beaten two of the teams we couldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,042 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

It’s not that he got a problem after he signed, it’s that in the medical they found a potential longer term problem, and decided to sign him anyway, confident that they could nip it in the bud now with proper treatment - which is what he’s been undergoing.

• Advertisement

Arsenal are 14-1 for the league, Liverpool still second favourites 6-1 , Chelsea 33-1, Spurs 14-1.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish, and our run in looks easy good. Good to get all the tough away trips done and dusted, would like to get something at Chelsea , Arsenal and Spurs though.

Advertisement