Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullen Park

Options
  • 14-07-2022 8:37am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi all, just wondering has anyone bought one of the new deployments at Mullen Park Maynooth and kept being told different dates for the start of the sang list.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 angiodoc

Hey,

Yes, we are having issues also.

I put a deposit on our house in March, having been told by Hooke and McDonald agent that it would be ready in April. Cut to April and we're being told June. Guess what.. still not in.

We never get an update from the builder unless we ask ourselves and are consistently fobbed off by him and blame is always on Irish Water ( I know there is an issue with many estates regarding this though) . I have asked to speak to someone more senior within Keltson and have yet to receive a response 2 months later.

It's really disappointing, and has been particularly stressful as the delay has cost us quite a lot with regards to increase in interest rates, and a new job where we feared our mortgage would fall through.

I don't live far away, and have checked on house at weekends and to be honest it appears to me that nobody has stepped foot in my unit for the past 8-10 weeks. It's beyond disappointing and downright unprofessional from both Hooke and McDonald and Keltston with regard to their communication.

I'd love to know of other people's experience

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement