Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2023 **No Ticket Sales / Requests ** - It'll be grand

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Genghis

I just joined the queue again - only 9,900 in there now (and I am at the back).

TM are saying Family camping sold out... but that always sells out in a couple of mins - "It has been incredibly busy this morning. We are all out of Family instalment tickets for Electric Picnic. Sorry to anyone who missed out this time."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Got two at €195 each after a 30 minute wait. How come ticketbastard charge €10 per ticket when it clearly states maximum service charge is €7.15?!!!!!

So i'm guessing joining the online queue very early will be the thing from now on.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Surprisingly got the 3 loyalty ticket after arriving late. Got the early entry ticket too. Going to wait for a line-up before making decisions on actually going though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭traco

They charged me 10 per ticket:

Type

Loyalty Discount Ticket - 3 Plus Picnics

Ticket Price

€195.00 x 2

Service Charge

€10.00 x 2

That's what i'm saying. They charge €10 when it clearly stated in the email the max. charge is €7.15. Pulled the same shite with ATN. Anyways... i'll leave the negative talk to another day😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Got sorted in the end thankfully, 9:40. Either they had loads of loyalty tickets or they were tight giving out codes this year

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

Anybody successfully got anything from Pink Moon? As well as the big queue, multiple crashes when you get to the payment page there doesn’t appear to be anywhere to enter payment details?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

Got two loyalty tickets and the campervan pass, 25e for delivery of the campervan pass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

I’m still in q for about 45 minutes now, says i’l get in in 12 minutes from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭adam240610

Got 2x 3+ loyalty tickets at 9:57. Tried about 30 times on my phone, and then it just worked on the desktop straight off the bat.

Overslept but got away with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Got the tickets quicker on the phone app than the general website on the laptop,queue didn’t seem to be as long on the app. Anyway hope everyone gets sorted ,now sit back and listen to the whingeing about who will and who be playing at EP next year ……….any chance of RATM??……….(ducks for cover…. 😂😂)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Pink Moon sorted now too. That was a bit of an impulse buy. Website was a bit choppy for a few friends who got kicked to back of queue and another had an issue paying, worked fine for me. €700 quid lighter than I expected to be this morning but looking forward to Picnic 2023!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Hi all, I got to the Sage payment page for Pink Moon which ended up timing out with no confirmation of my order. They have charged my credit card the full amount though. I have emailed them but can't get through on the phone. Did anyone have the same issue? I am afraid to order again in case I get charged twice and my days of regular camping at EP are behind me. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beneathasteelsky

Would anyone have a spare camping loyalty code? Forgot to register for mine in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Pink moon really is a **** show today

out on Guinness last night, slept in, still got tickets with no issue

Just tried ticketmaster there for general tickets while waiting for pink moon. In in seconds with 45 people ahead when I joined the queue. Looks like no problem gettings general weekend tickets now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Why do I have tickets to this sh1t again? Why won't they just let me grow old gracefully?

Snarky Snark Snark

Growing old gracefully is **** boring, you want to enter old age kicking teenagers for sh1ts and giggles.

Bread and water for me for the rest of the month - credit card meltdown!

4 x weekend tickets

2 x early entry tickets

3 x 4 man pink moon tents

All that and I'm totally on the fence about next year. I must need my head examined but I am sure I will find takers for all if I decide to stay home with my slippers and watch the late late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭riddles

service charge explained

Ticketmaster's Service Charge is 12.5% of the ticket cost with a minimum of €1.65 (Republic Of Ireland) or £1.00 (Northern Ireland) up to a maximum of €7.75 (Republic Of Ireland excl. Packages) or £6.00 (Northern Ireland excl. packages) including VAT.

Facility Fee/Restoration Levy

Occasionally, there may also be a facility fee. This is set by the venue, and we send the fee directly to them – we don't keep any of this charge. The reason for the fee varies, but it's usually there to help the venue make improvements.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

Service charge explained

all of your money belongs to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Ticket got. Happy out. Decision in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

No, general sale was €235 , didn’t need Three sale to get that price

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonaGod

Had to reregister with them and the option to split payment wouldn’t work. Got a 4 person in the end € 735 vs €510 in2019!

If you throw in pink moon, it must be an awful expense today, considering some will have kids starting school and the fact we’re not even a week out from EP22.

For positivity alone, I think we all need to chip in and buy @Stillill42 a ticket! Force him to go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I think eventually the service charge will be the same price as the ticket itself

Erm...I have neither kids nor pink moon to contend with and it's an awful expense. I really wish they'd hold off the sale until Oct/Nov. It was the same with ATN.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Bless, Fatfrog. It's time for one of you guys to step up. I'll be looking on proudly in March as you frantically try to put a positive spin on the announcement that Tik Tok are sponsoring the main stage, guitars have joined cans on the list of items banned from the main arena and that the musical content is primarily Gavin James rotating from stage to stage for the weekend.

I'm joking, of course. I fervently hope FR pull their finger out and have some genuine quality to announce next year. At which point I'll be on the hunt for a ticket again. In the meantime, there's only a couple of months to wait to see what ATN have in store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Genghis

Advertisement