Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any grinds website/service to recommend in Wexford Town area?

• 30-03-2022 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My brother is looking for grinds for these 2 modules:

01 Introductory Macroeconomics 2

02 Management Accounting 2

He is currently in year 2 of Level 7 Business Studies course in WIT. He's finding those 2 modules tricky so grinds would be a great help.

Any sites or anyone know people that could help in Wexford town ideally by anywhere around Wexford would be fine? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louise59

I think the best option is to ask my friends on the course

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louise59

I would like to add some other information. The procedure for installing WordPress on shared hosting is done both manually and automatically. To install the site owner must have access to an account. In this case, choose a convenient way to manage: through SSH or the panel ISP Manager. The ease of installation of CMS on shared hosting is one of the main advantages of the system, which ensures the popularity of WordPress among users. Especially looking for best wordpress themes for elementor.

Advertisement