Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I dont know why this annoys me but the headlines on Sky " The Queen dies " Surely its the Queen died or is dead ? Why the Queen dies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

When someone tells you take off your jacket/cap/scarf etc.

If I don't want an item of clothing on me I'll take it off.

I don't need to be told.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

People who never shut up about work. Was out recently,and lad I kinda know, never stopped about work. Please, shut up, it's Friday night, I dont care.

Knife lickers.

Social media lurkers.

Waiting for the 15 bus in South Great Georges Street earlier this evening, minding my own business.

Zombie to Me: "Can I get a bus to Rathmines here? "

Me: "Yes"

A minute passes...

Zombie: "What buses go to Rathmines?"

Me: "All of them"

Zombie moves away and goes to another fella waiting at the bus stop and says to him... "Hey, would you like to buy some sweets off me??".

At this point I walk away and go catch another bus, a 54A at another bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Stay away Blade. I find myself sitting up to 12 just to get it out of my system . Worse that crack !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

You should have taken the sweets. What a missed opportunity to brighten up your Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why is it that when a man kills his children, hes demonised up and down the land and called a monster, evil and barbaric.

When a woman kills her children, she is "tragic". The deafening lack of vilification towards women who commit these crimes is very disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Ugh.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

People who drive 30km/hr below the speed limit on good roads, in good clear weather conditions. The road is wide and straight with a hard shoulder why are you crawling along?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

She will probably spend some time in the psychiatric hospital and get released in a few years. Remember Andrew McGinley the father of the 3 kids was supposed to be on the Late Late to talk about the kids and the family of Deirdre Morley got it stopped. Seem to be more interested in protecting her family name than what she did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My"trivial" annoyance is that I have been admitted into hospital and will be here for at least a week. And there have loads of proper annoying things over the last 16 hours but I couldn't be bothered going into them. Yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mmrs

Paintings of horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

21 year old

"Wake me in the morning"

OK.

So, I prescribe Papa Roach Last resort x 3 on Google home speaker full blast beside his bed.

Yes. 3 times. . And that didn't work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy. That'd rouse a cemetery

TA just finished work and already thinking of excuses to not go in tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Good morning Vietnam!!!

It's O six hundred hours ..what does the O stand for?

Oh my god it's early 😂😂😂

(The soundtrack obviously)

14 + hours till the next wordle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,656 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Tables you can't cross your legs under.

Also, whatever bit the legs off me while I was asleep last night.

Finally, having to get a filling replaced today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Check your room for false widows, happened my wife last year, took us a while to figure it out, bastids thing was nested outside the window so we figured it might have been younger ones doing the biting!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,176 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Jim McDonald from Corrie and Jedward ding dong battle over the queen.

Fcuk right off you geebags, all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,176 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

People are so reluctant to say 'died' or 'is dead' now. More annoying is 'passed away' or more recently just 'passed'.

What did she pass?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,656 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I'm pretty sure I saw a mozzie in the kitchen earlier yesterday. Serves me right for not checking and squashing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

It is possible to give a whatsapp message a like 👍🏾 similar to boards so why has there been 9 messages this morning thanking Siobhan for her latest contribution??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

• Registered Users Posts: 25,297 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

A guitar I own that I realise I haven’t played in about 3 years…

its a thing of beauty but on taking it from its case I notice a mark of white paint on the underside of its black body…round and about the circumference of a 20 cent piece

I keep the guitars in the spare room, in cases…. There has been no painting going on there, no anything of that nature…..kinda an absolute mystery but a guitar in a condition whereby the second hand value might be €1400 in good condition, now with a mystery blob of white paint… bizarre…mysterious and….annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Stood on someone else’s dog’s shít while walking my dog. Would be great if some people weren’t allowed keep pets.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

Never ever try to temporarily empty a Beanbag to wash the cover. Fcuking hell, those little white plastic balls of madness will be found around the house for months.

I also discovered that Beanbag beans can actually defy the laws of Physics. A good sucky hoover should not cause them to roll in the opposite direction.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Use static electricity, they'll chase you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,801 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I haven't even hit 30 yet and I've the aches and pains of an 80 year old

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

I can’t decide whether the cheerful “Oh, I thought you were younger than that” was meant as a compliment or veiled insult. Either way it put me in a bad mood.

• Advertisement

I’m pretty sure today’s Wordle word the same as a couple of weeks ago. And it took me longer to get it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement