Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm feckin bleary-eyed and the mist outside is not helping things, you'd swear i rubbed vaseline into my eyes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭thomil

Definitely in Gloomsburg over here. I loved the rain earlier, but now, everything just feels depressing.

Ah well, got the trimmer out and got my hair back to its usual short buzzcut. Dishes are done, blog post for the week after next is ready and I'm now working on some teasers to promote it on my Facebook page. Could be worse...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm going to think of it as everything in soft focus. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I remember listening to that when I was a small girl and the lyrics puzzled me. It is a stunningly beautiful song in every way.

Well, a tantrum and disaster free day here. Phew. Grumpy safely deposited in his swanky positional bed without complaining. Breathing out and decompressioning for me before bed.

Tea/drink of choice and a hug for ya Sardi.

• Advertisement

Thanks for reminding me, I need to clean my glasses 😏

Hey, who cares for the carers ya know?.

• Advertisement

Been there, i understand ((((hug)))) you watching anything good for chillout time?.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

She's right too.

It's a 24 hour job, so you need to self care.

I'm showered, sheered and fresh sheets. Looking forward to getting into bed.

I'm anticipating a very busy week but nothing negative or over stressful, just busy 🙃 so I might be quiet on here.

To thine own self be true

Nope, just letting my thoughts percolate and enjoying not being "switched on" all the time .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I have showered too, that's about all I've done today.

I missed showering today, busy cooking after work and that ungrateful sod @[Deleted User] didn't even show up!! 🤬

Apologies Grem, I've been thrown on the couch all day, watched a full series from Walter Presents called Hide and seek, it was great while it was raining but it dried up and I did feel a bit guilty, not guilty enough to get off the couch though. ☺️

Just in the leaba, nothing prepared for the morning so it will be a rushed start to the day, I swore I'd get organised this weekend but got lazy. If I win the lotto I'm going to pay someone to organise my life.

Oh here come the Glenroes as I set my alarm, ffs.

Ah sure i'll have the tea and toast etc ready for ye ingrates in the morning so..

Haven't been looking at the Walter Presents collection recently, overdue a look, i like to let a few build up..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Napoleon Dynamite again. For some reason I really love that film

I'm back in a european thriller kinda run after a foray in to murder docs

Oooh 54000

Bit of a foggy one out west this morning, mind yourselves on the roads kids.. Tae/coffee/whatever available from 06:30

• Advertisement

Foggy here also...any chance of some scrambled egg with the toast? Lots of coffee please, can't believe it's Monday morning already. 🙁

Breakfast buffet, feckin get it yerself! 😂

Service is shocking these days.😛😁

Pay peanuts yada yada

Two day weekends. What a load of shite.

Amen to that!

Deskside here, digging through my emails and getting back into the work flow of things...

By the way, has anyone seen my motivation? 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@thomil 😂😂😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in my work office on this gloomy Monday morning, busy trying to clear my desk generally before I leave for the new job in October - and more immediately, before I go away on my much-needed and long-awaited holliers in the sun on Wednesday morning.

It's busy, busy, busy here today!

Sleepy head on me today and back is starting to hurt. Waiting on my lasagne which I will down with a vat of coffee and for a GP to ring to see if they will deign to pay a home visit to a barely mobile almost 91 year old.

• Advertisement

Advertisement