Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc 10270 RF device issues

Options
  • 10-09-2022 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys , ive installed the hkc 10270 securewave panel with slimline wired RKP . its software version is V4.3.2 . Everything is hardwired to pannel and no issues. Ive purchased a hkc RF-C/Cs contact inertia sensor to use on newly installed front door instead of wired sensor. Ive tried conecting to pannel following instruction with unit. The steps taken are as follows ,

1.Device manager - RF Device Manager - Add and id RF devices -Add and id Zone - and scan starts and finds one device. I hit quit to end scan and system invites me to close tamper , which i do , i hear no beap or system shows no sign of sucess , keypad display shows Zo11 Zone11 has no ID , when i press yes it displays "Devs found 1" -"identified 0" . im lost at this point . Any Advise most welcome . Thanks

Comments

Advertisement