Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed Valhalla (Vikings)

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Went back to this recently and find myself completely stuck for some reason. Still on the base game and upgrading my base but no matter what I do I can't get raw materials to use for upgrades. It says I need to raid monastery to get materials butWhen ever I raid I never get any and it's becoming a pain as it appears to be the only way I have to move the quest line on. Maybe I'm just being stupid....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

A quick Google seems to indicate it's an end game type thing to work towards. There's no overfill, the map has the exact amount of materials needed to do everything but no more. Seems crapp:

"You get Raw Materials from Alliances, Main Quest Storyline [and raiding monasteries]. You only can reach Level 6 if you finish the game."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

I did all the raids as soon as I was able, but I still couldn't fully upgrade the settlement until towards the end of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Got AC Valhalla for 15 stg, delivered in a day by Amazon.

Now I've just doubled my backlog. 😂

No intention of grinding though it. At least not this decade.

Think I'll wait till the Irish DLC is cheap and just play enough to reach that and play it.

How cheap does AC DLC get ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,903 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Spent ages playing Origins recently. Beautiful game with the right setup. If this game had some Zelda like dungeons and puzzles, it would be a 10/10 game for me. Zero bugs or issues with it. Series X. And you can get it for peanuts / free.

That's enough AC for me for now.

I hope the next game is great. They have the technical skills and artists to create beautiful worlds. So, it's up to the company and game designers now to put out some really fresh gameplay.

Advertisement