Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlebar fuel prices at pumps

Options
  • 22-08-2022 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the price of petrol or diesel in the filling stations in Castlebar all the same bar Duffys Maxol which is about 8 cent cheaper?? 

Also when you go outside Castlebar , as close as Claremorris it’s about 10 cent cheaper? 🤔 🧐

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Cartel around the town. I never buy diesel there, always fill up in Galway or claremorris. Don't know how the garages in Castlebar haven't been pulled up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Castlebar garages back to what they know best today. €2.04 for diesel. Price of a barrel has only gone up to $94 the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dodo mommy

I filled up on Sunday @ 1.85, Monday evening on way home from work it was gone to 2.05. what a shower of cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭irishgeo

A huge .10c difference in Ballina 1.59 in more than one station vs 1.69 in castlebar in more than one station. very odd. The same brand garage was involved in both towns too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭mayota

Price fixing plain and simple. Ballina has been 10 and more cent cheaper for years and years. One station in castlebar should be boycotted until they lower price and the rest may follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

Casey’s and Corrib oil both have service stations in Roscommon town and three weeks ago were charging €1.58 for diesel while their Castlebar stations were charging €1.74. How can that be?

Advertisement