Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In Albania, it is already my birthday, so some of my friends there who are celebrating our mutual friend who shares my birthday called me from their party to wish me a happy birthday and tell me they love and miss me.

Now I am even more sad that I am not there.

Thankfully am going out with some friends tomorrow night and I get to see my Sons on Sunday or it would be a really **** birthday.

Making some vegan sausage rolls and quorn nuggets for my pity party.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

((((Hugs)))) @Witchie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Where is my coffee?. Can't get the feckin staff these days..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@Purple - very good! 😁😁🤣

Was out and about exploring the old town and castle of Almunecar today. Weather is scorchio. 😎🌞

Almunecar is actually steeped in history, being founded by the Phonecians in the 8th Century BC and was later an important Roman and Moorish settlement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Witchie. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🎁🎁🎂🎁🎁🎈🎊🎈🎊🎈🎊🎈🎊🎈💕🥰

Hope you have a great night out tomorrow! 👍👍

Happy birthday Witchie 🥳🥳🎂 You're one of the good ones. I've enjoyed your posts over the years.

Dreamland descended on the people of Lilliput. They embraced sleep and lived to return another day. 😁

Meanwhile Grem and bones were the last standing like two Duracell bunnies 💪😆

Hahahaha we'll be part of a true crime documentary where we are stitched up simply because we keep unusual hours!

I'm normally not up this late but I'm not ready for bed yet. Feck it I was waiting for Friday night long enough 😁

Got a notification there, I've just been promoted to level three on boards apparently. Whatever the hell that means. 😆

How's the work going tonight?

• Advertisement

I'm guessing getting to 500 posts but i am clueless also and it doesn't unlock shiny new gear or powers either 😡

Halfway through work just about. Phoning it in tonight, sod them all. Already done more in half a shift than some did in two days /bitch

Hope the second half of the shift flies for you 🤞

I wonder can we stir some of the lurkers into posting on this "late" Friday night? I know jk is a midnight oil burning merchant too for sure 😁

Most of the wherers seem to have had a pretty tiring week, not even a smidgen of smut to be found on thread this evening!

Had a tiring week myself but I'll not be bested 💪😆

Until the nap-attack happens 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I fell asleep on the sofa, in bed now annoyed with myself. I suppose I might as well argue with myself, I've argued with enough Boardsies for one lifetime. 🤪🤣🤣

There'll be no arguing here, my blood pressure just eased up a bit! 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah here, go fight with your toenails 😂🤣 *waves white flag frantically*

Btw, excellent gif

Oh wait there's more! 😁

I should really go to bed.

• Advertisement

Have you plans tomorrow early?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

i have 😂😂 It’s called work 😢😢

Happy Birthday Witchie 🎉🎉🥳🥳🎂🎂🥂🥂

Don't be calling Alfie work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Saw you training the other night out the straight road 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No need for a hi-vis vest there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Try adding KEFIR milk to it. Doesn’t wonders for the digestive system

Shopping Time for me, wife actually allowed me go shopping :):)

• Advertisement

Advertisement