Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks - Croke Pk Sept 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭glitterIsland

I will keep looking tonight. I am thinking about getting up early tomorrow morning and getting ready and go to Dublin anyways and refresh ticketmaster on the spin to Dublin in the bus. If I don't get a ticket, my favourite shop is in Dublin anyways so all is not lost. Maybe I can sit in a beer garden around croke park and listen to him anyways although that will likely depress me because I won't be in the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,386 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Enjoy all tonight and tomorrow

Would love to see him again but work had other plans

Same sentiment here. I hope everyone going enjoys the gigs.

Hopefully there will be a dvd out soon with all the filming going on and we can relive it all again getting hammered in our sitting rooms. A garth brooks dvd for Christmas would be a great ending to what is a truly horrific year. By far the worst year. The GB gigs is the highlight of the year for sure.

Netflix documentary prob won't be out til next year but nice if its sooner than later

If your bored sometime take a read of the wacky 2014 thread. Really hope 'mrs garth brooks' got to one of the shows this year

Post edited by PTH2009 on

Thankfully I am not easily bored. I definitely won't be dipping into that thread from the past.

I am still looking on ticketmaster for a ticket for tomorrow but there's nothing coming up. I doubt I am going to get anything now.

• Advertisement

There's still no extra or promotion seats for sale on ticketmaster for tomorrow. I was hoping for a few seats here and there over the day but unfortunately nothing. I think it's time for me to give up on it now and make other plans for the weekend.

I was due to have plans for this weekend but they were cancelled so I was hoping on getting a ticket but when I went to check earlier in the week, they were all sold out.

I think it's just not meant to be tomorrow. I was half thinking about going to Dublin tomorrow in case tickets went on sale along the way but a post above said Garth was handing out tickets to all and sundry that he passed this week. I doubt there will be any more tickets tomorrow.

Unless if anyone here works in ticketmaster or Aiken promotions and can hint otherwise. I doubt it.

I didn't get a chance to browse any merchandise last week because I was too busy legging it in to get a place in the pit.

There was an add on the screens saying you can get garth brooks stuff in O Connells or O Carroll gifts. Is the stuff in O Carroll official merchandise or is it other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Apothic_Red

Wife there tonight with 5 of her mates. I was the wizard that got them their perfect tickets when they went on sale yonks ago, got all the kudos.

Anyway they loved it, I'd say if he announce an impromptu night in POC or the Gaelic Grounds they'd be gone in seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Apothic_Red

Another thought, Garth Brooks must think it never rains in Ireland

• Advertisement

Is that the shop in Dublin?

That's its then. That's my plan for tomorrow. I'm going to Dublin to do some shopping and hopefully ticketmaster will release more tickets tomorrow which is doubtful.

That was the merch stand in Premium Level in Croker but that shop is bang in the centre of Dublin

Best of luck hope you get your ticket

I thought that was a picture from the shop in Dublin. I can't get into Croker without a ticket.

I checked Facebook and there is a pop up shop in Dublin with merchandise so I will go to Dublin tomorrow to get some merchandise and a souvenir from last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

If I had tickets I'd give them to you. Hopefully someone on the thread can direct you to valid tickets.

Thank you. Its ok. I'm looking all the time. I'm going to Dublin shopping tomorrow and if I get a ticket along the way, happy days, if not, so be it. At least I got to see him once last weekend which actually nearly never happened for me but it did in it. There's someone praying for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Can someone tell me what time he comes on stage and what time the concert is likely to finish please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭ooter

started just after 8 tonight and finished around 10 o clock.

I was there tonight and there's merchandise on sale before you go through the turnstiles, there was at the Cusack stand anyway. you'll get up to that point no problem without a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Really hope 'mrs garth brooks' got to one of the shows this year.

That crazy cow tried to hack my account, I hope she got fcuk all.

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster now thinks I'm a bot. Still nothing available this morning. I will still keep looking over the day incase odd tickets becomes available but I doubt it. I'm going to Dublin soon anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Set up an alert here. A good few sold yesterday for last night.

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36977&start=1080

Post edited by The Nal on

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭glut22

Last night was fantastic, great show and show man. Only issue I had was the dirty cigarette smoke intermittently filling the air on the pitch. I didn't think there was that many smokers left.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭padre78

Thanks for the responses guys.

Barriers open in Connolly on the way in and also in drumcondra on the way out. Priority is definitely to get people away on the trains.

More importantly.....what a show. For anyone going tonight, you are in for a treat. Enjoy.

I had the same issue last week. I was right at the front of the stage at the barriers and there were people smoking with cameras rolling up and down and we were all crammed side by side. Smoking is banned on the grounds but there should be regular announcements put out over the speakers or screens to remind people it's a no smoking ground. Before the gig starts. Like the announcements in cinemas. It's dangerous smoking in such a large crowd. Without announcements it's an accident and a compo claim waiting to happen. Without announcements, I think its negligence. Same also applies to the Aviva. I was at a gig there before and there were people smoking on the pitch.

Still nothing becoming available on the ticketmaster.

the queues for the womens toilets were absolutely ridiculous last night, a good 20 minute wait before the show started anyway and again at the end, not sure what it was like during the show.

I wasn't drinking (female also) so didn't need to use them thankfully. Apparently the men's urinals were horrendous although much quicker

I also think its inherently selfish to inflict your dirty smoke on others around you in a confined space but that's a topic for another day.

• Advertisement

I think it might be time to give up on a ticket for tonight or is there any hope for odd seats becoming available later

Advertisement