Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9-10 Monday to Friday: The Ultimate Hell Week (The Late Late Show: Friday 16th September 2022)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Would love to have a good drink with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

For F..s Sake. I should have gone to the pub...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

They pulled that show together in the last 24 hours surely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭StevenToast

This show was so bad even the welshman wouldnt say "Nos da"....

Everyone has just given up on this muck....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Miserable people, with a few honourable exceptions, commenting on miserable people feeling miserable on RTE is now the raison d'etre of this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I don't know what the purpose of it is, but I do know it's been well and truly Tubridied.

This latter phrase should be in the dictionary, as in: to suck the life out of something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Paterson Jerins

Perhaps you could be kinder #bekind.

Your posts seems to be miserable, and rarely add anything to any thread.

Hmmmm how intriguing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Perhaps I'm the DLB, or a Noel Kelly employee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Miserable people commenting on Miserable people, with a few honourable exceptions, commenting on miserable people feeling miserable on RTE is now the raison d'etre of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Awful show.

The baker, no idea who she is. Is she famous? Literally anyone can release a cookbook. I noticed she mentioned she was working in macnean house at one stage, which is Nevil Maguires restaurant. And as someone else said, every one of these whingers needs a story. It's like the x factor now, unless you have a sob story you can't make it.

Tubridy was absolutely **** himself when she said she had decided to kill herself and she felt happy. The absolute panic in his voice.

The rugby 7's? Boring. Jordan Conroy looked like he was drunk, very annoying character. They all seemed to fancy each other too. Every stereotype associated with rugby in that group. Another jersey for Tubs too...

Fiona O Carroll and Pamela Uba. O'Carroll going on about covid saying she's out of work, wondering if she's ever gonna work again. She's loaded and her auld lad is a multi millionaire. Now imagine you earn 40k a year and have hundreds of thousands of a mortgage debt. These people are so out of touch.

Regarding Pamela Uba, similar to the baker above, seems like she "needs" the story more than anything. Questions about her story. Her family got robbed by their nanny and then they claimed asylum in Ireland? What? The family were wealthy it seemed.

Her mother fundraised 9k for her college fees? 9k in one year or 9k every year? How did she do this? How did Pamela pay for rent?

I watch hell week and Uba has got a big head. "My brain is my muscle". "I'm the brains of the family, I do everything, I got my family through the system". She thinks she's hot ****. No idea what tubs was on about her working on the front line during the pandemic either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Haha was just flicking through the channels tonight Monday and Tubridy is frozen with his eyes closed and right hand held in front of him with a buzzing sound. It was like that for the last 15 minutes at least. I think whoever's in charge of RTE has fallen asleep. It looks like Tubridy malfunctioned during the rerun.

Checked in again out of curiosity.Tubridy is still stuck as of 3:06 more than an hour of pure fun from RTE, fascinating stuff. TV licence is really worth paying isn't it. It'll probably be fixed in the morning time. Kinda shows you how unprofessional RTE can be.

Post edited by quinnd6 on

Advertisement