Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please - Cancelled flight

• 25-09-2022 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

Currently in Las Palmas airport in GC all flights cancelled due to tropical storm. I'm currently in a que which looks to be about 4-5 hours long at the moment to get to the Ryanair customer service desk.

Am I best off staying in this que to get my flight changed? (No direct flights until Sunday Oct 2) or are we better off just applying for a refund on the Ryanair website ourselves and booking a hotel until Tuesday when we can get a connecting flight? Are we entitled to any compensation if we do this?

I think Ryanair pay our accomodation and meal costs if we just stay in the que and let them sort a way home for us but it's all very hard to make sense of. Luckily we have money so have options but would like to keep our losses to a minimum.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement