Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Treats week 29th

update the multi pack of water has been cancelled

Post edited by amber2 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Asian Noodle Pot or Tiny Tasties Orange on first scratch card

Hand Cream or Light Jams on second scratch card

Milk Chocolate or Mouth Wash on third scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Patsy167

I'm guessing that range of chocolate bars cost <20c for them to make as it's always on the treats section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Those mussels on the treats next week are decent enough, I get them the odd time. They need a warm buttered bread roll to go with them to mop up the sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MB05

The hand cream on the second scratch card is currently 2 for €1 in store so there probably won't be any left in store shortly. If you want it maybe wait to scratch it until you see it in store or until nearer the end of the 7 days so that you have extra time to claim it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Minimarkcork

have tried this and it works

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭go4it

I guess this type of discount barcodes needs to be scanned at the till where the products are scanned - facing the Lidl employee, not at the lidl app scanner facing the customer.

that means with a little bit of staff training and a flashing red message on the screen < Check customer's coupon > ...few will get the discount ...( unless someone is posting a scan of that magazine page... )

@ offtopic : back in the day when 10off50 were available, most of the employees seemed shocked to see on the screen the discounts . Not many knew about the side hustle..( later the cat was out of the bag on facebook so they had to stop it )

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

On the self service tills, the main and app scanners both work the same - you can scan your app QR code on the main scanner and product barcodes on the app scanner if you so wished. I imagine it's the same on the normal tills.

So the voucher should scan on the app scanner. The only thing though, the till operator might have to input something on their till to accept/apply the voucher barcode so you might have an issue there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Minimarkcork

Don’t think it works if you have alcohol in the shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭gussieg

The elusive mint rounds- anyone found them before voucher runs out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Well done !

Have I missed the parkrun code for this week tried 129 said not active...

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Moving2017

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I'm sad enough to have been in 3 or 4 times since i got it and still no sign, tried Gorey and Arkow! Wasn't even a white cholate bar as a back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭crayon80

My travels took me to 4 lidls this week and none had white chocolate or mint biscuits.

I'm onto lap number 2 now and the noodles are proving hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,058 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Noodle shortage is national. It means the app is not just more popular. but people are using it and redeeming the freebies and the offers.

How did you use it did you scan it from the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭crayon80

Definitely.

I was disgusted last week to see the parkrun code on that group hours before email was due but after someone here went to the trouble of working it out for US.

Shame on yer wan who posted it, bad form!!! It'll be posted on the group a hundred times anyway but I guess she wanted to be first 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭mikeecho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭mikeecho

• Registered Users Posts: 25,058 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

typical sh1te ruining it for all of us. Isnt there 200,000 people in that Facebook group? They'll mess up the Parkrun offer as well because someone cant just use the offers from here and keep their big mouth shut. No one cares about your Facebook likes Karen.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

There's always WhatsApp.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,178 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Trying a few different combinations for the parkrun today and nothing, looks like they changed the formula again

This is week 30 right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

The €5 off €30 has been shared on FB so that might be the end of that.

No code yet but this seems to be what will be on offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Escapees

Have tried some obvious variants but not really in the mood for guessing games today. Could just be that they've delayed the activation of the code (usual format) till sometime later in the afternoon. No big deal anyway...

Advertisement