Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pay extra to get extra days.

(Disclaimer: extra days may not actually be playable...)

@BrentMused Did you use the Futbin solutions for the more advanced SBCs? I'm finding a load of them are useless cause they aren't taking the absolutely moronic "Max 1 chem per player" rule on board....

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Treviso

Think they are impossible to complete given the chemistry rules. three in total. Although there are certain Chrome hack instructions on Twitter that gets around it. Look for Advanced SBC work around thread by @BPM_Animal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Have a look at this lad on Twitter. I was following his all the way through. Perfect each time and great prices:

https://twitter.com/FutGawm/status/1574339453904211969?t=IvMImRNXjABVW2GAA370-A&s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Day 1 so far: Cancelo, Fabinho, T. Silva and two Ruben Dias the highlights.

Not great, not terrible.

Anyone packed Mbappé or an icon yet?

Well worth doing those Hybrid Leagues:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Best pull from the Ultimate edition points was Pogba. Got enough tradeable fodder to have a decent team anyway. Got Sterling untradable in some reward pack. Mwepu is great value as a CDM. Enjoying the gameplay so far. Playing the exact same formation and tactics as last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Absolutley nada from the 4600 FIFA points for me 😂

Nothing massive from the advanced SBCs. Rashford, DDG, Traore, Touchamendi

• Administrators Posts: 53,762 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Packed 89 Oblak from my 4600 coins, 17k which is fairly meh for a 89 but sure, every penny counts at this stage.

Going back to the ever reliable “once you pack them once…” philosophy, I’ve packed Rashford for a third time today 😂

Im going to sell up the German lads. I just struggle to stay interested in squads I don’t have connections too. And since I’ve got untradeable versions of DDG, Rashford, Martinez, Eriksen, Shaw and McT, I’m just leaning into that now.

Im just wondering whether to treat myself to Haaland, and forget about the stupidity of big coin investments so early on…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Would you sell Klostermann now? 17k for an 80 rated player is pretty big.

Me: I’m not getting into trading this year.

Also me: An 84 rated, Portuguese, Premier league TOTW card, going for 12k, who will be limited supply cause of it being week one? Sunofabitch, I’m in!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

First time getting in on this lazy buyer trading technique and I'm up to 200k having yet to buy the game

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Avon8

Is there Rival rewards tomorrow? Haven't bothered with anything outside of drafts as yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Can you share you tips for this trading technique please?

I was debating getting the game and ended up buying it last night haha, my team is ok so far. Only used about 1200 of my points so far.

• Administrators Posts: 53,762 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Should I be selling all the tradable I get in the packs from my ultimate edition Fifa points rather than using them in SBCs?

Just buy popular players for their min BIN (Dan James, Cornet, Eriksen, it really doesn't matter but I stick to Prem) then list them for way more than their min value.

I pick Dan James up from 1700-2000 throughout the day and list him for 3400-3700 and he sells pretty frequently. Every time one sells you just buy another for min BIN to replace him and keep the profit.

The idea is to prey on people who don't bother searching for a bargain and just buy the first card they see, so 99% of your sales will come in the final few seconds of the listing.

Time of day also matters, I get between like 0-3 sales around this time, but yesterday at 6pm every single card on my TP sold.

Just one example of what it looks like

Yeap, to add to it too, get the app on your phone and try to relist as often as you can during the day. Once you get going and get a full tradepile, it's pretty easy to rack up a few thousand coins a day with minimal effort.

I've grabbed a load of Jordan Hendersons myself. 1k at the moment, but 83 rated, English and Liverpool. Lazy buyers will absolutely end up paying 3k for him, and the second a decent SBC drops, he's going to triple easily too.

Yeah another benefit of this is that whenever a new SBC comes out there's a pretty good chance one of the players you have 4-5 of will be required and will spike in price anyway

• Advertisement

There was a stage I think two years ago where Harry Maguire would be at 1k in the morning, and then spike to 3-4K every night for a month. And it seemed to be because he’d get put into every SBC solution on Futbin because he was high rated and easy to link. For an hour, he’d be in demand. And then people remembered he was a Cb with no pace, and he’d drop again.

Was ultra easy to buy 100 in the morning and sell the vast majority for 3k in the evening. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I bought a few during lunch so I will try as you lads have said and see how I get on.

I have to say I like the moments things in this years edition, Ted Lasso and Coach Beard as managers :)

The only other trick I'd recommend trying for this trading method is to do a Re-List at like 5:05-5:10pm, it's good to have your listings in their last few minutes after 6pm when content releases and people go searching for SBC cards real quick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Still haven't bought the game!!

Rashford wins POTM 🥰

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Bloody hell, just packed Neymar (untradable) from the overall pack for completing the League and Nations Hybrid SBC! 😯

Second time in three years that I've packed him early on.

That more than makes up for base Pogba being my best pull until around 4 months into last year's game cycle! 😅

AND two United IFs this week 🤩

AND A BLOODY SPECIAL RB FOR THE UNITED P&P TEAM IN WEEK ONE, LET'S GO!!!! Never had one properly last year for the entire run 😂

Anyone know if the bonus for a full chem team is still in effect? I’m on 32 out of 33 after bringing a couple of players in but the games feels muddier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Packed dembele and dalot this evening. Sold both. Up to ~250k and not willing to blow it on gold cards 😂

• Advertisement

Afaik, team chem isn’t a thing now. It’s purely just player chem.

Advertisement