Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Lads, there's a 50k pack and 100k pack for the easiest objectives you will ever complete.

I'm sure it's some sort of mistake, but have a look at the Ones to Watch Warm-Up under objectives and get it done before they pull it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There’s one needs a load of wins with silver teams, so it can be combined with this weeks silver stars and silver squad battle objectives pretty easily too.

Took full advantage of the market drop this morning/early afternoon to purchase a few players I had my eye on.

Militao (bought at 90k, now 120k), Alaba (bought at 36k, now 48k), Llorente (bought at 56k, now 72k) and Courtois (bought at 35k, now 48.5k). Total saving on those purchases by buying during the drop versus now = 71,500! 😯

I know they'll be worth a fraction of those prices in a few weeks, but this year I'm determined to just use good players as quickly as possible rather than constantly hording coins.

I'm currently running the above 4-4-2 in game, with every player starting on full chemistry.

I actually won my first 8 Rivals games in a row tonight and got promoted to division 6. Division 6 feels like Elite did last year at the moment! So many good players and everyone has similar if not better teams than the above, but I'm holding my own.

Back up to 50k coins now after my splurge so might build towards getting a big one in like Vinicius Jr next.

IF Dalot is an 80 rated player everywhere but striker on the pitch with a basic chem style 😲

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Which 2 of Varane, Kounde and Kimpembe would you use? I have all 3 untradeable.

• Advertisement

I only tried him briefly to be fair, but I didn't like Kounde at all.

Felt he played waaaay under his stats. I run a La Liga team and Alaba for example has been an awful lot better for almost half the price.

I'd go Varane and Kimpembe. Gives you a nice mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Cheers, I see he has high high workrates too which I dont like on a CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

52 Objectives to collect right now because they don't have a Claim All button in 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That’s giving me flashbacks of IF Zuber from FIFA 18. Those were the days.

Think I’ve settled on this team for the foreseeable, switching to a 5122 in-game with Fabinho dropping into CB, he’s excellent this year despite his lack of pace.

Govou is worth a fortune but I can’t seem to get him firing but he’s untradeable so I can’t leave him on the bench. Had some success with Nunez but I think everyone is starting to figure him out now so I’ve upgraded him to Jota. I’m bringing Sterling on as a wing back in every game and it’s working a treat. His lack of defence doesn’t make a bit of difference when he’s as quick as he is.

• Advertisement

Also the way it zooms in on power shots genuinely give me motion sickness

You can turn that off in the visual settings, it’s ridiculous that it’s even on by default.

Does turning it off Lao get rid of the delay? I constantly lose the ball trying it cause it takes a bloody age to fire off.

No it still takes a while to wind up, but I don’t mind that as it needs to have some tradeoff. If it weren’t for the delay, nobody would be shooting any other way.

Yeah turned it off, mad that it's the default, I get that it's a new feature but it looks awful.

Also a lot of early bugs, radar disappears within 20 minutes of most matches and never comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That's my team at the moment. Definitely find the untradebale packs have much better pack weight. Everyone bar Deulofeu and the right back are untradeable whereas Donnaruma was the only notable pull from my pre order points.

Was using Nunez at striker but tried out the Serie A guy after I packed him and find him better. I'll probably sell Nunez now that his base card is out of packs and invest my 40k coins into premier league 83/84s becuase I assume there'll be at least one PL OTW sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

At foot of division 8 cant achieve two wins in a row. Destroy a team than lose to the next.Anyone find any good formations early on this year?

Had enough points left for that starter pack after investing a bit early to get a good head start in the game.

Nkunku and Hakimi, that’s not a bad result. Pity it’s an untradeable pack though, didn’t realise when I bought it so beware of that guys.

• Advertisement

Haven't really gotten the hang of this year yet but here's the team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got OTW Haaland last night for 918k, woke up this morning and sold him for 1,299,999.

316,000 profit after tax, think that's the most profit I've had from one card, definitely the quickest turn around I've had.

Really start seeing the results of this trading method once the trade pile is full, just replacing every sale and watching the coins tick up, I started today on 20k and haven't really done anything time consuming to get to 70 while getting more cards listed

Personally, I found my results improved when I realised that sprints in the game are not working. Other years, I have the righ trigger held down most of the game, but this one needs slower build up, short passes and so on. I found once I slowed my game down, I started getting wins.

mind, Div 7 has become a brick wall for me now.

Jaysus lads I can't remember the last time I uploaded an image to this site, was it always this easy?

Eight IF Eriksens sold today at about 8-9k profit each. Have a TP of about 90 cards now, and I’d say a third of them are IFs. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The app is only allowing me 30 transfers at any one time, is that the same for everyone?

You can list more on the app, awkwardly.

You can list 30 cards manually, but hitting relist and it will relist everything that had been listed previously. So list up any new cards you want to list, and then hit relist to put older ones active again. Takes two or three cycles to get everything up, but means you can keep just relisting your 100 at a time then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just got lewandowsky otw card from a 2 player gold pack :)

Advertisement