Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭DontHitTheDitch

Latest podcast episode is absolutely storming up the charts, soaring to 32nd place in its first 24 hours in the US.

Bearing in mind this is the only outlet for Archetypes while other podcasts in their charts can be found elsewhere, Spotify seems to have backed a turkey with a gammy leg.

It sounds like she doesn’t have a sense of humour bone in her body ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Be right back

Rumour on Instagram!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

aahh, she has, don't forget the Ellen Degenerates prank...😂😂🤮

• Advertisement

I can only remember the 'chip munk part', it was the most absurd and cringy stuff I've seen for a long time...😂

And the baby bottle! Talk about having no shame! How dignified.

• Advertisement

And the rumours aren't going away anytime soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭valoren

Speaking of Ellen. Michelle Obama's book "The Light we carry" is doing a tour across the US from November with invited moderators. Beyond the likes of Letterman and Conan you'll have Ellen, Oprah, Gayle King, Tyler Perry and Hoda Kotb who know the Sussexes also acting as moderators on different dates. This is exactly the kind of thing they thought they would have been doing after Megxit.

The compassionate humanitarians bestowing such events with their Royal seal of approval. When an arsehole like Ellen manages to get a gig like that and they don't then it really is time to stick a fork in them. Perhaps this was a breaking point with Sunshine Sachs. A mutual break up in so far as Harry and Meghan were paying SS a lot of money to secure gigs like that but SS couldn't secure gigs for them because the Sussexes are even bigger arseholes than Ellen "Be Kind" DeGeneres and so they all called time on their relationship in a “It’s not us…it’s you” way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭JoChervil

If someone is obsessed with something it usually is their own trait, which they project on others. And which he showed during the last two years towards his family of origin.

didn't know Michelle Obama has a new book out. Read her first? book 'Becoming', have to say it was very interesting, kind of impressive, very personal too in a very likable way. Don't like she's now in collaboration with types like that Ellen or Oprah and don't think she needs to at all..but then they are probably too big (pardon the pun...😂) in the media circle even MO 'isn't allowed' to ignore them...I can't remember the exact wording but Michelle Obama made it clear she disapproves of H&M and their dirty laundry washing in the interview with Oprah. She got on very well with the Queen during their first visit as 1.Lady despite her little faux-pas of touching the Queen with putting her arm around her back...😀

The Calm…before Storm Marry…or is it Storm Heaghan..😛- who knows, and The Mail doesn’t either- we’re just all waiting on Harry’s book. …- then the fires of The Daily Mail will unleash their thunderous words 😂

In the meantime hope all the regulars here, trolls, anti-anti- Meganites, trolls- oh wait I said that already, ok, baiters, trolls, anti-anti Maganites, and psychotherapists - hope you all doing well 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

a fishing exercise by them all will come to nothing.

Interesting. Associated Newspapers said the same thing

appear to be simply a fishing expedition by claimants and their lawyers

https://www.ft.com/content/ad5ac5e2-177c-4dbd-b88d-068a3e8415da

yes there was a hacking scandal 2/30 years ago News of the world folded it harks back to that and they want more money id say .

He hasn't filed a case yet but will likely go the same way as Elton John and the rest for misuse of private information. Remember when Meghan, who lived on 5 dollar salads (and spa treatments), did the same for another case of misuse? i.e. ANL printing too much of a letter her dad gave them. She won a pound. Interestingly, Harry is using Hamlins and not Schillings for this case. They have a no win-no fee arrangement for media cases i.e. ones stemming from articles deriving from "an unnamed friend" or "sources close to" type guff which is rather ironic considering all the Sussex PR also stems from sources, close friends, insiders etc. Think of "Zoom calls with the Queen" or "Turning down invites to Balmoral" type PR articles. I do wonder where such information originated from? It’s a mystery. In essence they are two sides of the same brain melting coin, a battle which the general public could care less about. A speculative case, an easy punt for cash and some headlines where, ironically, it will be ANL making money off of it. . You wonder why they are suing for this but not for the Bower or Low books. I think they would have loved to at least try it for appearances sake but, since Harry is hiring the equivalent of "Has your reputation been injured by an article online? You may be entitled to compensation" solicitors then I'd say, unlike Bob Maxwell or Richard Branson, they simply can't afford it. Who knows the state of their finances or how much of a wedge they’ll get from the Queen to keep the mansion maintained but they are rich and have their own cost of living crisis in so far as they just aren’t as super duper wealthy as they want to be.

Post edited by valoren on

• Advertisement

There are too many truths in the Bower & Low books, everyone is surprised she hasnt reached for the lawsuit, but there aint no smoke without fire. I think they have spent lavishly & are not getting in as much as they have going out. Her credibility and charities are waning I reckon Dianas legacy is quite depleted at this stage. Some speculate that Oprah is bank rolling them in the hope the post divorce interview will reap benefits which ever one she sits down with .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

This is a really odd- I thought all of that was done and dusted at this stage- I wonder is it an attempt to get the newspapers to reveal their sources ? Some of their stories must be very close to the bone and on mark and the “celebs” are scratching their heads wondering how those stories were leaked

I'm sure all these outlets independently wrote the exact same story. What a coincidence. Again.

I wonder how much they charge for doing this.

From personal experience, when you write a press release and send it out, many organisations will just pull from it directly instead of writing it in their own words. Easy content with the least amount of work. It's not some big conspiracy. I would show you examples from my work which is the exact same, but I'm afraid that would doxx me.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭madeiracake

Their new PR firm need to be seen to be doing something. The irony of her being called altruistic is funny. Next they will be calling her modest. I think the duchess of decline article is pretty accurate.

Instagram gossip.

With murmurings about taking a year of reconciliation and making edits to their content then they have really painted themselves into a corner. They signed deals because, lets face it, the only interest here is the tea, the gossip and the drama. Harry and Meghan need that to fuel interest, media outlets also need it to fuel their content and milk the rift for all it is worth. The value of any deals they signed were predicated on securing rights to such gossip and bombshells. If they cut back on that in some attempt at reconciling then it simply won't work. Any future gigs will be curtailed as they would be deemed unreliable. People will always wonder about what was cut out and that speculation will fuel stories about it all anyway. The royals will have no interest in reconciling as is anyway not least facing the prospect of welcoming back a pair who would perpetually carry a sword over their head with the stuff they cut out. No way would they be allowed such leverage. Either way it is publish and be damned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Haha, he’s not even able to keep track of all his lies now. I hope they don’t let him edit any of his ‘stories’

Advertisement