Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1** 27th Jan Forward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Sure he has to take a day off in lieu of the bank holiday 🙄. Back tomorrow (possibly)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭StevenToast

A poster on the Tubridy thread made an excellent observation.....

These cùnts are getting more and more holidays...this results in a slight (very slight) reduction in their overall pay...

This means that when Dee Forbes gets pulled up on these overpaid w@nkers, she will point to a reduction in salary

...HOWEVER...

The likes of Tubridy, Darcy et al are coming out financially much better off as they are actually being paid more per episode of their shows ......i.e they may be paid less, but they are working FAR FAR less....Tubridy is getting up to 3-4 months off every year FFS.....

Some fùcking scam being pulled by NKM....

Revenue need to be looking at these sham self employed contracts aswell.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 19,402 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Needs to be a genuine investigation into goings on out there Steven, who will have the cahunas to call for it.

Certainly not MSM as they all seem to be all waiting in the wings for the call to the rich man’s (or woman’s) table.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Something else I strongly suspect ST -

Forbes 'the management speak waffler', may be waiting an extra amount of time to publish the 2020 top 10 figs as her Nov 2019 announcement of a 15% cut didn't work out at all. Her whole plan was based on the 'Three card trick'. FA holidays were taken in 2020. Duffy was probably forced at gun point to take a week off/or they locked him out for a week.

This will be proof that the fees were NOT reduced. So I suspect her plan is to publish 2020 and 2021 at the same time (end of this year) and when asked about her big 15% cut bollocks, she can deflect to the 2021 figs which will be marginally down as more hols were taken.

The ‘luvvies’ are out in full force………………………………bang!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Ray's second summer holiday extending into a third week, with Kathryn confirming she's on again on Monday. Nice work if you can get it.

Don’t thank K thank Noel.

Has the place all wrapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Kathrine, that Tesco drink joke had been going around for years

it didn’t happen last week

Kids, kids, back to school, kids, lunchboxes, kids and more kids

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Did you know that Kathryn Thomas has children.....no one else in Ireland has children only her....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Soo.... I shaved.....and He didn't even come ever

Ray - every day you're in the studio it's like it's your first day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Whacker had a psychedelic experience on the Hill of Tara and fell in love with pigeons??

Ray is taken aback, not sure if he approves of this at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Chinese would bet on two flies walking up a wall

Ray didn't like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,889 ✭✭✭Dickie10

Ray letting a lad waffle on about rewilding ireland there today, just caught 15 mins, all ray said was "oh yea, right , yeah, really" a time when the worlds climate is fooked and can and wont be fit to produce food, this chap wants a place like ireland, able to produce food sustainably to stop producing food and let thistles and briars take over. he said the wicklow mountains were like a desert and it should be like a jungle with trees and bushes all overgrown. id say dublin and wicklow fire men were delighted with that! Jesus Darcy you have to at least try to question these loons, with kids listening and getting ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Ray oppologising on behalf of the Irish people for direct provision,

Wonder how many people he helped with his privellaged life in rte, patronising f@uker

Post edited by avfc1874 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

There'd be far less Direct Provision if spurious economic migrants didn't keep appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I have just read that our Ray was at the ploughing on Tuesday.

Was it at the ploughing where he was accosted by a heckler a few years back? Woman who followed him around asking him about his wages.

IIRC, yes!

Ray has become probably the worst broadcaster on RTÉ. This isn’t a new event - he’s been appalling for years. Why on earth does RTÉ continue to allow him in a studio, let alone broadcast. Utterly irrelevant show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

It was good to see him running off like a sap - pity it was Dee Wall though

Google - ray darcy at the ploughing championships - It'a about the 4th item down (the liberal .ie)

It won't embed for me

• Advertisement

Ray D'Arcy interviewing Dylan Moran. I have to feel sorry for Dylan, a scatter-cun of bland questions and forced awkward laughter on the way from his host

Dylan running rings around him

A real wit being qustioned by a dullard. Ray is really more unsure of himself with each ridiculous question

Ray well out of his depth interviewing Dylan,amazed that someone could think of something on the hop with out it being researched.

Patted himself on the back when he asked Dylan a question that made him think for more than 2seconds, he was delighted with himself 🤔, maybe he is worth the money

Brenda in for Ray for "a day or two". Fiona Looney dropping in for a chat

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭busunderer

Ray messed up his intro again today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Ray broadcasting from home today due to Covid. Assume he hasn't access to any buttons, so probably not much that can go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

He always has something to blame.....except the obvious.

Advertisement