Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remington 700 S/A Action Screws?

• 10-10-2022 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6

Just got a Magpul Hunter 700 stock for my Rem700s/a ADL and noticed the front action screw was too short for it. I saw in the comments of reviews online that some other people had this problem and was wondering if there was anywhere in Ireland or the UK that sells longer action screws as shipping some bolts from the US seems like a bit of grief.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭J.R.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭jb88

Just ring or email Magpul customer service and they will send you whatever screws you need free of charge, ive done this twice with Magpul and once with MDT.

Having a screw loose or no screws at all is always a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 Tipp_Hunter

Thanks a million lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Having a screw loose or no screws at all is always a problem.

Yep, you've had a few loose screws for a while now. 😁😁🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

You need 1/4x28 UNF. I got some from Inox.ie

edi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Send an email I’d you want them for free.

Go to a good hardware supplier if you’d like them quickly.

Advertisement