Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Forces ultimate hell week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Credit where its due, Im guessing he's just on the right side of 50 and he just handed it to McFadden in the boxing.

I thought the ring was made for Setanta, but love the part where someone ran up behind him and shunted him out whilst he was busy with someone else - things got easier right there 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Cumhachtach

46 I think (Finn). He's fit alright.

A fella built like a prop would be better suited to the ring, Setanta's centre of gravity would be a bit higher. You'd shunt anyone out when they wouldn't be aware the hit was coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The two Cork lads loved carnage.

Loved Finn thinking he was a Navy Seal.

A wonder the Cork lads don't go on strike 😅

In fairness, in the normal show, 15 would have been booted out ages ago.

Going through the motions entirely.

• Advertisement

No. 15 gets asked about being emotional.

Well Goggins why didn't you quiz your buddy Rory's Stories about being emotional?

'She isn't used to not being the fittest in the group'.

Yeah in a controlled environment as a PT, with people wanting to get fit, probably a couple of one-hour slots a day.

Setanta.. ya mad bastard 🤣

15 is mentally and physically exhausted well beyond the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

How in the **** is 15 still in it. Same nonsense as Rory wah wah Stories last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Pure scutter that episode. Sick of these z list celebs all promoting themselves and looking to add this once great show to their cv’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

15 should have been booted off last night. She was a hindrance to her colleagues in the last bit of the challenge, if that was a real life situation she would have put their safety at risk..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think the DS's were going a bit soft last night. Getting them to make sandcastles for team bonding - but didn't get them to clean up the mess after!!

They did but just not on the usual manner. There was a scene later on with Eoin Cadogan brushing up the sand

Found it kinda cringey too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I had to laugh when they were doing the sand castles lol and the scenes with the drown proofing. Such a stupid name for it bug anyway ond one of them says he hated it it's not natural to go into water with your hands and feet tied but the simple fact is its not natural for us humans to be in much water at all as if it was then we would not drown in it bug thr reason so many people die in water from drowning every year is simply because we should not be in it. It's just not natural the same way as flying in the sky is not natural.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I'm delighted that the new DS is got a bit more air time last night. He is quite easy on the eyes 😉

I can't get over 19 getting so emotional after the hostage event. FFS it was only paintballs, the civvy lived.

But agree with everyone else on 15. She has to go. She was a right pain in the ass for the drown proof event. Hearing her constantly screaming "help me" was irritating. I think the DS should of hauled her ass out of it there and then. But fair fcuks to 4 for helping out the weak swimmers.

I'd follow 4 to the gates of hell.

It was disappointing they never read out the evaluation for number 15. Wanted to know what the others thought of her

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I'm guessing that they knew that the minute they read out her evaluation, then they would have no other choice but to boot her.

Its scandalous there hasn't been an elimination, either for failing a task, or dropping out on their own accord, for two episodes now.

Definitely a sanitised version and not as good.

Can’t say I ever heard of 15 before. Why is she a celeb??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Poor no.15.

Lol at your man for picking no 7 Setanta lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Setanta is great entertainment. In the words of JB Keane 'a thundering hoor'!

Should be renamed to ‘Ultimate Heli week’.

Setanta must be made of the same stuff as Haaland. Non-human

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Cllr_Dermod_Fahy

Rebecca o rourke is a typical good looking influencer. Constant whinging. Blaming everyone else. A life of being simped on by a bunch of white knights all her life.

A supposed fitness influencer, who whinges that everyone else is doing different fitness to her and thats why she struggled.. , rugby, gaa etc yet there's a 46 year old builder dominating her.

Gutted for the 3 lads at the end. All came across like very likeable lads. Fergus McFadden in particular seem like a very gentle soul.

I wonder how far off the time they were

He must have been taking the piss selecting him. Setanta is probably the strongest contestant I've seen on any version of this show.

You could see Billy laughing in the background when no 7 squared up to Setanta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

Surprised Cadogan didn't make the cut off time, physically would have had him 2nd after Setanta.

I watch the English version too with the SAS, both normal and celebrity. Can someone explain to me why the umpire on the interrogation episode cannot be identified?? All we see his his bottom beard and hear his Scottish voice every year.

• Advertisement

Security reasons I'd assume. He probably has knowledge, contacts etc that they wouldn't want falling into the wrong hands

Advertisement