Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballynafagh springs Coill Dubh, Kildare

• 28-07-2022 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone here bought a house in the new estate Ballynafagh Springs, Coill Dubh, Kildare? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

Hi, yes we have bought here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nanafab

Hi, finally I found someone to talk too. Have you heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arsenal94

We've purchased aswell, apparently issues with irish water. Zero info on move in date

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Steven7

Yes we did, looking for more information on possible sale date though?

Did you receive a walk around the property yet?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4 silvaher

Hi, I'm also buying in that estate. Did anyone go to the house showing a few weeks back? If so, do you have any pictures to share please. Couldn't make it due to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kmkm

Hi, I’m also buying in the estate - has anyone heard anything about move in dates etc

Hey, the latest update we got is that the houses won't be ready until the New Year anyway (for phase 1)

We have a WhatsApp group setup for anyone who has bought in the estate. Just PM me if you would like to be added 🙂

• Advertisement

Bumping just in case anyone else is buying in the estate and wants to join the whatsapp group. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 A.Whelan132

Hi, we have our names down to hopefully get a house.

Could you add me to the WhatsApp group? I'll send a PM now.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GopalDublin

Please check PM

The next phase just recently sold so if anyone else comes across this thread and would like to be added, please message me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paulfitzz

Hi,

just wondering if anyone has a move in date. Have our name on a house due to complete in September/October but I see that no one has moved in yet. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nanafab

hi, we are still waiting for our closing documents at the moment, they are quite slow

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kookie123

Hi there, I bought one of the new house in the estates as part of the June 23 phase launch. We were told that we were to move in October 23 but the latest update I have is that they are having issues with some houses and their water supply. Also they are really slow at sending back all the signed paperwork. Can I be added to the WhatsApp please?

does anyone know any further updates on the move in date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vikram123

Hello There,

I'm in the process of buying a house in Ballynafagh Springs of April 2024 Launch,

Could someone add me to the WhatsApp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KayS123

Hi all,

Could I please be added to the group?

Buying in next phase!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 healybird16

Hi everyone,

Myself and my husband have bought in Ballynafagh Springs (2nd phase). 🤞🏻🤞🏻 we will be getting keys in the next few weeks. Can I be added to the group please 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Lucy K

Hi All. Anyone with good pictures/video of the 4 bed house? We are booked for the second phase at Ballynafagh Springs.

Also, kindly add me to the group.

Thank you.

Sorry I haven't been watching this thread.

Anyone buying wanting to be added to the group just PM me directly with your:

• Name
    • Phone Number
    • House Number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rafael12

HI, I just bought a house in this development, could just add my number to the WhatsApp group.

<SNIP> Personal details removed. Please respond privately if you can help</SNIP>

Thank you in advance.

Rafael

Post edited by Gaspode on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lf2021

hi, does anybody would talk to me about the Derrin Group post sales?

Advertisement