Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW13 Transfer Thread - Bring back your Arsenal/City players

• 19-10-2022 9:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭

Trossard - Foden for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,192 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Currently thinking of banking the transfer. But I must try and work out if holding a transfer is actually worth it over the next few weeks, given we have unlimited transfers in a couple weeks.

Possibly Zaha -> Saka for the sake of using one, or switching cheap 4.5 defs or keeper. Actually, this could be a good opportunity to switch out Coufal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭thefallingman

possibly trossard to martinelli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Looking to get some Arsenal in.

I want Saliba, Martinelli and Jesus.

Firmino to Jesus can wait a week depending on the lineups tonight.

Gordon (albeit nice fixtures coming up) to Martinelli most likely this GW.

Dunk to Saliba for a -4 maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Going for foden in myself, think Jesus is one card away from a ban also so I'd possibly hold him of for that reason also but I'm sure someone could clarify if I heard that right

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Dias & Saka

or

cancelo & martinelli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,699 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Will probably stick to the plan of Trossard to Foden but jesus Almiron is on fire lately in a Newcastle team creating a lot of chances and he is only £5.3m which is great bang for buck. Not taking a -4 to get both him and Foden this week, Almiron has Spurs away next but after that it is Villa (h), Soton (a) and Chelsea (h)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Am looking at Son/Trossard to Salah/Foden with my 2 FTs.

Still 3 to play tomorrow, so will wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm thinking of taking a punt on Darwin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭Cartman78

His hammy twanged last night so I'd hold off on that for a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Plan was Salah to KDB but thinking Castange to Saliba and give Salah another week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just a little reminder. Arsenal actually have a game this evening, so hold off on the transfers just in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Salah Wilson & Paqueta on the chopping block.

KDB and Maybe Darwin leaves 5.8 itb

Ward Sanchez

Dalot Guehi Trippier Dunk Neco

Salah Son Almiron Andreas Paqueta

Wilson Haaland Jesus

current squad. 2fts and .9 itb. Not sure what to do so any advice appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Any reason Son isn't on the chopping block? No goals bar the hat trick v Leicester which is poor for his price.

Other than that I think either Saka or Martinelli has to be a must given how well they're going and their next 2 fixtures are very appealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Soon as Arsenal play tonight and we see how that goes I'm thinking Maddison and James to Saka and Saliba.

Or I could go back to Trent.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Trossard and Zaha to Foden and Saka or possibly Trossard and Wilson to Foden and Jesus. Leaning towards the former.

Tsimikas and Bailey to cancelo and foden, have funds after selling kdb last week, and possible -4 to get rid of barnes for saka or martenilli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭shmeee

Mount to Foden will be completed. Good luck and thanks the CS i suppose...

And then may go, Zaha to Saka or Webster to Saliba for a -4, not too sure yet on the play. Or wait! Have 1.4ITB so the funds are ok for 24/48 hours I say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭thefallingman

cucerella and trossard to saliba and martinelli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Had exact funds for salah solanke to Kane and foden seemed a no brainer as c choice now has a default setting, so wouldn't be c salah

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭mindhorn

1FT and 4.3m ITB. Mad to get rid of Nunes and Maddison and get in Foden and Saka for the -4 hit? I'd probably go with a 3-4-3 then and maybe bench Trippier, Emerson and Billing.

Saka playing the bones of 90 mins tonight is making me think about not bringing him in for Zaha this week now. He was in fine goalscoring form.

Thinking Salah and scamacca to foden and Kane. Madness? Might even go for Darwin ahead of Kane depending on injury news

Notts forest are very bad, and very unorganized very much got away with it the last day I'd find it hard to sell anyone playing them. And if Nunez is out more chance or salah play in ng further forward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Oh ffs! I literally just brought Saka and Gabriel in and Saka changes to 75percent knock!

Took a -4 he better bloody be alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Arteta said he got a kick but he should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

So he’ll still be able to manage them at the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Brentford have some decent fixtures. Is it madness thinking of selling Kane for Toney?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I thought they've looked more solid the last few games, only conceded 2 goals in the last 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Still have Reece James and £2.0 itb and don't know whether to get Trent or Cancelo (got rid of both on WC) or even Robbo

Leaning towards Cancelo atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

100% Cancelo and its not even close unless you are going 3x City attack (KDB/Foden/Haaland)

Cancelo is your first move, no doubt about it. Just depends how want to spread out your City and Arsenal assets then after that.

I presume we will get an update on Saka today? Seems to be fine. It was a -4 I was going to use to bring him in, but think I will hold out. Zaha has survived another week and will do fine surely against Everton at home. Salah, Zaha, Foden and Martinelli looks good on paper for MF for this GW.

Mount to Foden or Salah to KDB? Have Cancelo and Haaland so cant do both unfortunately!

Mount out, that's the move I did.

Salah v Forest and Foden v Brighton look better fixtures than Mount v United and KDB v Brighton as a whole taken as a pair.

Like no idea how Forest kept a CS last Tuesday night, surely Liverpool get a couple past them even with Salah maybe playing out wide if Nunez starts at 9.

• Advertisement

Good point looking at them as a pair over the individual transfer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Zaha -> Saka

or

Coufal -> White

Arsenal only actually have 2 CS in the last 7, so it's leading me towards the first transfer. Saka's fitness may change things though. Those fixtures are just hard to ignore.

Tinkering time. Whatever way I looked, taught it was at home. Still capable.

Looked about and seems we won't get a press conference on update on Saka before deadline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭LostArt

Trossard out and Foden in for me

• Advertisement

I mean they only conceded that but Brighton ripped them apart especially in the first half the xg didn't even do it justice given a few potential good chances were miss controlled mainly by welbeck and no shots got taken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Just the 1 transfer this week, Mount to Foden, Mount didn't work out as a 1 week punt, but then again Trossard wouldn't have either. On 137k and team is good shape.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Trossard out for Salah, De Bruyne or Foden? Took KdB out last week, so probably just a straightforward swap back.

Trossard and maddison out for foden and martinelli

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Med101007

Anyone know what to do here. Gonna use the wildcard this week. Thinking Salah / Trossard / Gross for Foden / Martinelli / Maddison.

If your on WC, then I would be going out of my way to get 3 City and 3 Arsenal assets and go from there. And change your goalies also if you can, look at Everton. Keep Trippier, Salah and Andreas then. That's the route I'd be going down, loading up on City and Arsenal is main goal for many now.

That's a -8, not a WC.

Would not be selling Salah this week.

Gross/Trossard to Martinelli is all you need or find a -4 for Foden.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Team for today i think, after using my WC.

Raya, Saliba, Cancelo, Tripper, Salah, Martinelli, Foden, Andreas, Jesus, Darwin and Haaland(C)

Salah/Foden in for Son/Trossard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Which is the better combo?

Saka-Firmino or Zaha-Jesus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement