Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5G BB but what router should I get?

Options
  • 23-09-2022 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

I have a sim card that I want to use for BB. It is on a vodafone 5G tariff. I have been looking around and all roads seem to lead to Huawei 5G CPE Pro 1/2/3 routers. I have mesh wifi so really I am just looking for a modem and not wifi. I am not looking to spend 500 euro on it also. I am in Cork and get good download speeds with it in a phone but have a lot of devices on the home network want to get a better home modem/router. Budget is about 220 euro. I see some of these being sold are locked to a single carried but I am wondering how easy is to get them unlocked etc also. Any advise appreciated thanks.

Comments

Advertisement