Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia - threadbanned users in OP

Options

Comments

Doing a lot of sniffing in that... I wonder if he's dipping into some Colombian marching powder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭EOQRTL

Zelensky’s office said that a significant energy facility was hit last night at an undisclosed location and an energy shortage formed in central Ukraine, emergency power outages were introduced in Kyiv, Kyiv, Chernihiv, Cherkasy and Zhytomyr regions.

Russia systematically destroying Ukraine's energy infrastructure.

When they are pillaging, raping, murdering and kidnapping civilians for fun, what's a little bit of infrastructure damage.

Negotiate with these unrepentant mongrels... not going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Does Russia do anything else well these days? Destruction is all they are good at.

All credit due to the Ukrainians. The temptation to conduct some large scale special forces ops inside Russia must be huge.

President Putin due to give a speech at 2pm. Will be interesting to see if he has anymore empty threats to sling at Ukraine.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

I didn't even know that, but you got your 7 likes or thanks. So I'm glad you've plenty of support for your lack of comprehension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Hobgoblin11

only Russian bombing showed on the live map ua, must be still a Ukrainian media blackout, either way the door to Svatove looks open

Dundalk, Co. Louth

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Plenty of information available still most days, just not a lot about big moves going on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

They can't hit a sitting target on land, how TF do they expect anyone to take them seriously about hitting a moving target in orbit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Putin late for his own meeting again. Probably because his watch is slow. It's stuck in 1933.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭zv2

Never...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Putin wants an out,sounds like it. A deal, but it will be his way or no way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭vixdname

Im actually at the point now where its hard to even put words on the ridiculousness of the rubbish that these morons are now spouting.

Its like the whole country, its culture and its mindset hadn't actually evolved or modernised or become civilised whilst the west has, for the most part, evolved into the modern society we live in today.

The fact that the powers that be in russia actually publicly publishes the likes of this "desatanisation" rubbish and that some of the people reading it will actually believe in it and want to act accordingly.

The actual levels of hypocrisy is absolutely insane, yet they spew it out unblinking.

Russia has and continues to slaughter innocent civilians including kids, their scum military rape and murder civilians and this is turned a blind eye to and is not at all classed as satanistic behavior because they're doing it, so its all ok then.

Its like they're whole psyche is almost juvenile in nature, keep telling lies, keep denying the obvious, keep pretending Ukraine is about to do this or do that when its they themselves are thinking about doing do, this is primary school yard politics and strategies, putin and his minions expect us "soft westerners" to just believe their utterings and lies, and still, after multiple examples of them trying to lay the ground work for a possible false flag operation (dirty bomb etc) and after being globally called out on them, they go and try the same tactic again.

Is this now just pure desperation because they're options are diminishing or are they actually that insanely dumb that they think they can pull the wool of the collective western nations and that we'd seriously fall for any of their horse sh*t ?

Before 24th Feb. I had a completely different view of Putin and Russia as a whole.

I knew they were a bit behind the west but were doing their best to get a bit "westernised" with their consumer habits and tastes etc.

I believed the russian military was 2nd only to the US in terms of power, strength and tech.

Since Feb though its become clear that the undercurrent in the russian psyche is so backward, theyre still living it the 70s and 80s.

I've worked with a number of russians over the years and russian men are judged by their peers on how many woman they can pull even though they've a wife and kids waiting for them at home or how much alcohol a man can drink on a night out, this too is a measure of how much of a man they are.

I know this can sometimes happen with western lads but its way more prevalent amongst the russians I've worked with.

As for their military, I too believed the russian military would sweep Ukraine out of its way in days after the invasion, but it so quickly became apparent that their conventional military was just a rag tag shambles of old soviet equipment, rusty rifles, untrained alcoholic child raping men with big egos led by commanders who couldn't command a ride in a whore house.

Russia truly is no longer a world "Superpower" like it was once believed to be, its now shown itself to truly be nothing more than a terrorist state on the border of eastern europe, led by a gangster with nukes in his pocket.

How the mighty have fallen in the eyes of the world with their true colors shown to the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭threeball

There's going to be some amount of dead Russians from the cold in this war. Crap gear, crap shelter, píssed off their heads so no real feel for just how cold their body is. I reckon we'll see thousands die and others so desperate for food they'll turn to eating them. This will be as bad as anything they faced in WW2 and that's before the drones start picking them off as they huddle for warmth.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Putin ranting against the West like the raving lunatic he is. No surprises today....

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Funny I was just playing some Ace Combat and taking out SU-30SMs

No need to thank me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

The hypocrisy is laughable; he is talking about allowing nations to determine their own destiny. Wha? Like Ukraine?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,100 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Georgia, Belarus...

But then, he doesn't consider the former Soviet republics as nations or some such weasel words.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

His take on history is very mangled and he is contradicting himself at every turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Putin 2022: "Russia fight a civil war in Ukraine"

How does one fight a civil war between two sovereign countries?

This must be the most open discussion we have seen public-ally with Putin since the start of all of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

There’s two things going on here;

(1) Trying to convince the Russian public that everything is in hand, going to plan and Russia.

(2) Crying out that he is open to negotiations. It just feels like this is him trying to open that without explicitly asking

One of the strangest things I’ve seen

Putin

Why did US bomb Japan, no point to it, they did it to kill civilians

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Putin, I hate the west and everything it stands for.

Also Putin, I am not any enemy of the west.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sometimes in an F-15 yeah.

AC7 was fun. I hope 8 comes to PC as well.

Have to say I'm still not that up and up on MiG and Sukhoi families.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement