Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing mortgage customer Permanent TSB fixed rates?

• 27-09-2022 11:43am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have a mortgage with Permanent TSB which is ECB+3.25% so the recent rate increases puts us at 4.5%,

I've looked at switching and we can get 3% with AIB and their cashback offer would cover solicitor fee's for switching if we'd were opting for either 7 or 10 years fixed with approx 20 years remaining on the term, but its been suggested I phone Permanent TSB to see what they will offer existing customer's first.

Permanent TSB said they would send out a letter to us with the rates they offer existing customers and we can opt for them or not, they wouldn't tell me any of the rates before hand though.

Has anyone gotten this letter and can you advise what rates they are offering existing mortgage customers? I don't want to waste my time waiting around for when I can be proceeding with the switching.

Comments

Advertisement