Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

4 places also available in Pp shops,though the 11 to 2 is gone,still some value at 4s.

I have been waiting for Cicely to return to Wol,goes tonight at 8 .oc and is a solid ew bet.Has form figures of 1.1.1.4 over c and d and wasnt beaten far here 2 runs back.Won off this mark here and is too big a price at 8/1.

I backed it at 9/1 earlier today and expecting a good run.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Horse called zimmerman runs in york tomorrow... jus sayin :)

Gonna back nomadic empire myself. 5/1 fave in 4.25 for no reason other than it was ok last time out and has won at york before

The Cesarewitch is run over two miles two furlongs at Newmarket at 3.40,always a tough handicap and with 23 runners it will be difficult to solve.

Call My Bluff near the bottom of the handicap is one that could run well,Hayley Turner rides and at 20/1 6 places is my idea of a value bet ew and we know the horse gets the trip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Big field, 18, in the 1st in leopardstown today but Young Fire at 8-1 seems a good ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

Big field, 18, in the 1st in leopardstown DONCASTER today but Young Fire at 8-1 seems a good ew bet.

fyp

best of luck with him :)

Out again in the last at Wolver but as it's over a mile and half I wont get involved,I am not saying it wont win but it's not for me so I will wait until it gets a more suitable trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Today? Because he's not showing up in the ABC guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Thedevilscoachman amárach 1.15 galway

Mica malpic 1.50

Agus

Mel monroe 4.35

All i nGaillimh

Trí pioctha amach agam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Mel Monroe ehh what can ya do a 66/1 shot spoils the day. That's gambling. Thanks anyway C3001 a winner a place and a 2nd. That's spot on in my books.

Heavy ground in Doncaster tomorrow means that we may have a chance to unravel a couple of competitive handicaps by sticking with those who are sure to act on the ground.

In the 2.35 YOUNG FIRE looks ready to strike again for Danny Tudhope and David OMeara.

Did not have the run of the race lto when he "won" the race on the near side but all the action was on the far side and he could only finish 4th overall.

Looks certain to be involved on ground he likes and a solid ew bet at around 5/1.

OMeara may also win the 3.45 with the very well handicapped COLD STARE who showed he was ready to win when 4th in a very good handicap at Redcar running on well after being switched and finishing first of a group of 7 on his side and 4th overall.

This one won a good race off 87 and is on a mark of 77 now,he was a good 5th in a class 2 at this meeting last year off a mark of 92 and this represents a drop in class.

One slight worry is that this is an apprentice race and i would be happier if Danny was on board.However the horse has so much in his favour that he must be backed ew at around 5s.

OMeara could also win the listed race at 12.50 with the ultra game SUMMERGHAND but i am slightly worried that his busy season could have an effect on him so i will only have a small bet on him and decent ew bets on the other two.

Summerghand a non runner, would have backed him on sky bet as they doing money back if your horse comes 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I like

Sovereignty 50-1

&

Navorrosse 40-1

EW in the 6.30 at Dundalk

No show

500 Dundalk

E/w chance if he can get out of stalls. 3 jockeys looking to ride horse down to nice weight in mediocre race. 14/1 sky 5 places

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Supreme Jet 16-1 8.30 Dundalk

4 places

I like this EW

Chedleton 1.50 Chel looks well handicapped to me.Has run well at the track,looks well suited by the step up in trip and at 14 to 1. 4 places looks a solid ew bet.

Ran over hurdles last time out and should be spot on for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,522 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Welcome back Zim. Was getting worried about you.

Yes, we need you for the Christmas festival meetings zim !

• Advertisement

A million meetings on over the next few days--feel free to give out some fancies !

Sky bet going cash back (up to £10) if your horse comes 2nd or 3rd in the 12.45 Kempton (5 horse race) so have whacked £10 on Paisley Park at 10/3.

A complete longshot double for Limerick today, but however here goes. Well poll 2.05 & shadow rider 2.40 both around 14-1.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Clear The Clouds at 3/1 in the 2.05

Young Dev at 4/1 in the 3.15

Young Fire last won in july 2021 off a mark of 96 and runs tomorrow at Wol 5. oc off 79,i have tipped and backed this horse a good few times and left the cash with the books (though i got a bit back from punting ew).

i have always felt he would improve for a step up in trip and he gets that tomorrow.

I have to back such a well handicapped one.

The Veteran Chase at 3.oc Sandown is a race where half the field have very little chance,i backed Saint Xavier who remarkably has had 6 trainers to date.

Stays well and has a light weight is an ew bet for me with PP going 6 places online.

MABRE is worth a bet in the 7.30 at Chelmsford tonight.

Hadn't seen post in time to have a bet. Was it a bit soon, 7 or 8 days, to run him after winning in Kempton. Keep em coming zim. Good to see Davy Russell back in the saddle btw.

I have explained on the tips thread why i believe RAFFLES WONDER is a very solid bet in the 3.50 at Sedgefield,worth a bit more than ones normal bet in my opinion and his last run provides evidence that he should win today..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Should we be worried about the drift Zimmer.

Advertisement