Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Mail from Rabbithole

Greetings from Rabbithole!

- First, you need to login into your Android TV using Rabbithole subscriptions. Then you need to login into your chrome browser using the same login details.

- After that need to collect the code number from the TV screen and have to submit that code in your browser. Go to: My Profile => Activate TV => Enter your TV code => Press Activate button.

- Then you can see the successful pop-up on your browser screen. After that. On the other side, your TV is ready to play with your Rabbithole subscription.

Get Code when I log into app on Shield but no option on browser to insert code

Everyone else the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ccarr

Does any have link for APK for sports that works on firestick. The newer one doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ccarr

Sorry meant ssports+ want use for UFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Meganes13

A mi si me aparece: Rabbithole navegador, iniciar sesión, después arriba a la derecha click donde pone tu nombre de usuario click y te llevará a la pantalla donde te apetece emparejar TV. Pero yo ya probé esto y para mí no ha funcionado cuando activo VPN en Android TV no me deja emparejar error de conexión de Internet. Alguna solución?

It appears to me: Rabbithole browser, log in, then at the top right click where it says your username click and it will take you to the screen where you want to pair TV. But I already tried this and for me it has not worked when I activate VPN on Android TV it does not let me pair Internet connection error. Any solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've got the dreaded "Something went wrong. Sorry, access to Peacock through a VPN is restricted" message.

Peacock on firestick, VPN unlimited.

Anyone any ideas?

Edit: never mind

Post edited by Panthro on

Ok finally got into Rabbit hole on Shield using app and going incognito on browser. Got email from them see below and watching Pool game at moment not sure if SD or HD but quality overall ok

Currently, the "Activate TV" option is only available on the Rabbithole Website. Please follow the procedure given below:

1. Remove the "ad blocker" from your Google chrome. Go to: Settings => Extensions 2. Then, Refresh your browser by pressing: ctrl+shift+r (If you are on a desktop/Laptop).

3. Then, You need to log out and then log in again to your Rabbithole account in the browser.

4. After that need to collect the code number from the TV screen and have to submit that code in your browser option. Go to: My Profile => Activate TV => Enter your TV code => Press Activate button.

OR,

You have another way. If you are unable to remove the "ad blocker" from your Google Chrome browser, then you can use the "New Incognito window"

option from your chrome browser with the login procedure.

I would like to ask you if you are seeing it with VPN because it gives me a network connection error with VPN. tested on Android TV.

• Advertisement

to watch the league in Rabbithole through Android TV I turn on VPN pointing to Bangladesh and I get this error for which I cannot find a solution to date

I have the app on nvidia set vpn to bangledesh to get code. Turn vpn on pc to bangledesh and login and got activate tv option and inserted it and can watch it on shield

In my case with the VPN pointing to Bangladesh I can't get the code on the screen. To display the code on the screen, it forces me to deactivate the VPN.

I will keep trying...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭johntune

Rabbithole is definitely geo-blocked in my location.

I find myself just using iptv for all the sports now, the likes of peacock are a great back up but the pic quality is superb on the iptv and you get the full razzmatazz of the sky sports build up!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Plus with the costs of VPNs I can't imagine many are doing great price wise here vs a decent IPTV service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

The stream quality of peacock I think it’s absolutely class. Crystal clear. The half time American shite is a melter though, if the commentary was American I’d lose the will to watch it

The “progressive insurance” injury time and “Geico half time” talk is cringe though. Sub sponsoring sections of the game. US advertising is woeful and in full on in your face. I just can’t be handling much of it

for €5 is great value all the same, I get to see the game and that’s the important bit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

just noticed that the spurs game is not live on vidio, surprised at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Are you sure, I was watching it earlier on Vidio but switched it off as Spurs were so poor. Id be surprised if it went offline midstream though. maybe im mistaken. Vidia is a great service and anyone who is having issue getting other services to work should hop on Vidia. 6.50euro a month for alot of football.

• Advertisement

if it was I couldn't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭goldiefresh

There's another playlist which has been going a while which has a list of free receivable channels from all over the world, mainly news and information stuff. It carries the regional news American channels (Fox, abc,nbc, cbs,) the same as Fluxustv some of which carry premier League (nbc sat 5.30) but this playlist also has nbc's Spanish language telemundo channels in USA section which show the two premier League games on a Sunday in America. Currently showing Arsenal- Nottingham followed by Man United- West ham. Spanish commentary but again it is free. Iv tried it on a free m3u player on my smart tv. Can't link here but Google search for GitHub 6000 should find playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

my peacock has coughed up a VPN message after working great for ages on a fire stick. i'm with nord

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Payment via Revolut is failing for me when I am using Surfshark VPN for BD. How did the payment pass for you? I keep getting "Card issuer bank declined" yet no transaction failure appears on the Revolut side.

disconnect and try a different us server and it should be fine

Can't remember having any issues with Revolut not sure if paid via Google play store

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anyone having issues signing up to a service should get on Vidio. Its easy to set up, has all the PL, Spanish, Italian, French football. Its has English commentary and just works every time. Im using NordVPN and it works perfect. Also can use Google Pay for the sub. Its only 6.50euro a month and its excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I had the same problem trying to get the arsenal match on Sunday. Payment by revolut worked fine for me previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭goldiefresh

A channel called k24 in Kenya have the rights to the premier League, appears to be only 3pm Saturday as well as laliga and serie a. The k24 plus app has a live stream and is free to download from play store and doesn't require VPN. Currently showing man city-Fulham in 1080p with English Comms. Don't know what times they show other leagues as I can't seem to find a guide to the channel, maybe someone might locate one. 

• Advertisement

Advertisement