Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Feed Supplier?

Options
  • 28-10-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Email with another price rise yesterday from the mill where I usually order Meal and Beef Nuts delivered by the pallet, I'm estimating now that a Pallet (1.75T) will be near 900euro. 8 price rises in the last 2 years. And last Spring, the Mill's rep announced that he will accept the order etc but I would then need go to the nearest merchant to pay for the order and thus therefore eliminating any discount that was been gained as the merchant charges the full amount whether its for the 1 bag or the 70 bags / pallet and yet the pallet never went into their yard!!

So with that in mind, is there anyone here in the North Longford, Roscommon, South Leitrim area getting feed delivered by the pallet direct from the mill and if so which Mill?? I generally just get 1 pallet delivered at a time but am open to getting 2 pallets delivered if it is more preferable by some suppliers.

Feel free to DM also if you dont feel comfortable responding on this thread.

Comments

Advertisement