Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Ah its handy to have in the freezer for the bloody lunchboxs....i put three slices together into tinfoil and then freeze them...usually get enough for about 7 days out of the two breads...take out the night before and defrost ...something different for the 3 chicks every now and then...

Also got sick of throwing out over ripe bananas 😁😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

5 sets of callers already here. I’m being a bit mean with the bags of Banshee Bones, hoping there's some left for me! 👻👻

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No callers for us and somehow feck all chocolate in the house either.. Trundle time, hoping bus doesn't get too badly attacked 🙄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hardly any callers here either......good thing as well as a certain someone ate most of the haribo packets of sweets.....not me of course 😇😇

*Whistles innocently*

😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

The fireworks have died down here.

The cops must be out arresting everyone using these illegal items ? 🤣Or they just ran out of fireworks.

You can tell how well the economy is doing based on the amount of fireworks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,410 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

busy kinda , so glad I went to the effort of making the goody bags after all… the amount of fireworks is crazy but fun to see people having a nice time…

only ‘complaint’ was the first callers rang the bell 5 seconds after my first mouthful of my dinner which eventually ended up in the microwave after a particularly engaging first set of kids who seemed to enjoy regaling me with how they chose and made their costumes 😅 in detail. 🫠

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Nayer a trik or treater here, never is.

Although there are neighbours with kids at the end of the road and they let off fireworks that were so loud it sounded like they were at my gate.

The cat even ran for cover and nothing usually phases her.

Happy Halloween, ghouls.

To thine own self be true

Just deleted my 360 draft comments on boards one by one 'cause there does not seem to be a delete all button.

Also, when I'm famous and rich I don't want people digging up my half assed unpublished comments from a boards hack.

Now, if that doesn't tell you how sad a life I have, nothing will 😀😀

Sounds like bombs going off now. Whole house shook on one. I hate this ****.

Also, the Glenroes are coming on real strong !!

Time to grab some unwanted choc and a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Had 4 sets of drenched callers, the rain was torrential when they were going around, their parents must have been thrilled. 😂

Like a fecking war zone now with fireworks and bangers. Hopefully the weather makes the night easier for the emergency services.

I might watch a scary movie and freak myself out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement

Is that the one with the girl in the well or on the ceiling? I've seen the originals of both of these, they're too scary to watch alone. 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Lots of soaked callers here! Ms G and her pal gave it a last minute go and got rewarded. Chicken goujons and triple cooked chips earlier. Now it's a pizza on the way up to the room. Gotta keep them happy!

The f*ing Glenroes are hitting hard, the thought of the alarm and actually getting up.🙄😭

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem is a glum bum too. I think we need to make a nest of blankets and pillows and cuddle up to defeat the sads..

Did the kids run away screaming when the scary lady opened the door?

🤣

Ceiling, the well is the ring, I'll never forget the first time I saw the grudge, the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar, I'm still not comfortable going into the attic 😅 and the grudge 2020 is even scarier!

That's a nope then! The noise the boy made and the hair ... 😱😲😂

This could be any other Monday night here.

The only difference is I bought a €2 selection box to scoff 😁

Where the actual fcuk is my birth cert?? 🤬 Can't even find a scanned copy in my email or drive. 😡

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here with the OH in front of the TV - watching a documentary on the history of horror film. 😁😱😱👻👻🎃🎃

Was over at a friend’s place last night for a horror film session - did not disappoint! Lol

Lashing down here in Dublin 7 too - was like Beirut earlier about 7.30pm and alas no trick or treat callers to my door - but that’s grand ‘cos I can scoff the sweets I’d left in a big bowl for them! 😁😁

Happy Halloween all!

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Dublin 8 trending on twitter due to the sheer amount of fireworks apparently 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No callers here and the rain has just stopped, quick walk with the boss 👻👍 Chocolate has been eaten and alarm is now set for the morning 😡🙈

Lashing rain.

Can't believe there are Crunchies left.

They were the expensive treats.

Anyway, waste not, want not.

Another cup of tea and a Crunchie.

Thank Crunchie it's Monday 🤣

I got a double choc cookie in canteen, chips and gravy too. Need food hugs *balloons*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’ve postponed the Glenroes until tomorrow night as I had the genius idea to book an extra day off. Really need to get a few things done as I have done nothing all weekend apart from eat junk!

There will only be hand and facial skin visible until next April at least so winter weight here we come!. 😅

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

i have tomorrow booked off too. Here’s to ya. Clinks glasses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm watching Rob Zombie's re-imagining of Halloween. So much back story. Saw it in the cinema back in the day. So good! On the road in the morning or should I say the railroad. Mrs G heading for her breast check in the Mater. We may make a day of it!

Advertisement