Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this Alex Jones ?

Options
  • 02-11-2022 6:17am

I was listening to a radio programme roughly 12 years ago in the UK so circa 2010-2011

The DJ played a clip of a guy giving a speech. I think he was running for local office in maybe California. I looked online and also watched it and I think I remember it being in a community hall type setting.

The guy was a bit ranty and his voice kept breaking as he got louder and louder. He came across a tad unhinged.

I think it may have been fairly viral at the time but I can’t find anything when I search for it.

So basically, a guy in a blue shirt ranting and his voice breaking as he got excited. He was defo a laughing stock and ridiculed for it at the time.

Does it ring any bells ?

ps, I hope this is the best location for this question.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

Advertisement