Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 - Transfer Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Can't say I'm in favour of the leaks and last minute rush for transfers. Thought moving it to 90mns before would help, but looks like FPL are just gonna have to go earlier again if this continues. Hard to have sympathy for anyone missing out on a transfer when they're waiting to try to gain an advantage through a leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

I really wish I hadn't followed twitter this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

The deadline is 1.30pm for a reason, you have until that time to make moves. I was one who waited for leaks because it's a potential advantage, not cheating. Everyone else has access to it if they know where to look, it's hardly in paid or secret groups.

If they say the deadline is 1.30pm, then we should all have until that time to make changes, to tinker, etc. Those who are making changes early for whatever reason are actually the ones gaining an advantage cause the site/app isn't fit for purpose!

I'd be in favour of making the deadline at KO like Sky fantasy have it. How they manage it with their servers is their issue. Site crashing before a deadline is absolutely tinpot for an incredibly rich company.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yeah but after last weeks server issue, everyone had the warning. It was a gamble to play for the leaks (in case server crashed), it was a gamble to make early transfers (in case Foden/Haaland benched).

Sounds like people lost whatever way they went

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

In fairness leaks have been there for years, its just the traffic has increased significantly in the game, you'd still expect the server not to calve 20 minutes before the deadline.

• Advertisement
Advertisement