Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Lloris, Dybala and 2 discard under 80 rated IF's. Division 3, untradeables.

Ridiculous how unlucky my Rivals pack luck is. 😝

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I almost shafted myself with WL this weekend. I forgot that I played a bunch of qualifiers last weekend when I was in awful form, but didn't give the rest of the games away to reset the playoffs.

Needed 3 wins from 5 games, the sweat was pouring off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

I've had terrible pack luck but it seems to have temporarily changed. In the last week I've managed to pick up Modric, DeBruyne and Haaland, all of whom have slotted nicely into my first 11. Also picked up an IF Jude Bellingham, but he went straight to the transfer pile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So end of first season next week. So i guess that means relegations in rivals like last year?

Yes, down 2 divisions unless you're in div 7 or lower then you only go down 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Probably a good time to use up as many of the rare 81 and 82 cards that have built up for presumably everyone with the end of season milestone packs coming.

Thatll be feckin Dupe City.

And then another untradeable version of Dupe City.

I just put pretty much every <84 card I had into the 80+ SBC earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

couldn't stick using Mbappe this year as its just more of the same plus he's nowhere as good as last year.

Running with mid Stoickov and he's great fun in fairness with Eusebio behind him. Need a CDM to replace Sissoko who's very good which means I'm locked into using Makele behind him to keep him on chem. I'd love Mathaus in there just for the long shots... I have totw Bellingham as a sub and his power shots from 30 yards out always seem to end up a goal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Running through the gold upgrades myself too. Packed that mini release Toure who looks insane for the price involved.

Notices I’m 49/50 WL wins too, so have that big pack tomorrow to look forward too as well.

Went 1-4 in WL so decided to mix it up. Swapped my team to Constant Pressure, cause I’ve seen people say it’s broken.

finished 10-10, a single win off my best weekend of the current game. It’s insanely broken, and people quit QUICK if you manage to score a few goals. Even if they don’t, swapping five players on the 60th minute negates any issues with stamina. The people who play ultr quick passing games can counter it, but anyone who is panicking under pressure just melt.

81 Olayinka

79 Toivonen

83 Yeray

76 Cummings

81 Olayinka

82 Wilson

86 De Vrij

83 Yeray

TOTW pack: Kobel, Burgstaller, Yeray.

Bernardo Silva, a discard IF the best of the two packs.

My red picks:

Then the very first reward pack I open:

And look who appeared in my TOTW pack:

Dupe theory?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

1-0 down, my opponent gets his CB sent off in the 35th min. I equalise in the 40th min and his GK goes on to make 11 saves and I lose 2-1 to a shot deflected off my player and off the post and in… on a 5 game losing streak now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

10-10 in WL. Was 10-9 and then someone called me and I got distracted and when I went back I thought I couldn't get enough points for the next tier and gifted my next win 🤦‍♂️ Still pretty happy with it as I started 0-6.

De Vrij and a useless McGoldrick from my red picks. TOTW pack was an 81 and 2* 77s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Done EOAE Higuian, mbapped dropped because of him, he's unreal!

Eto'o SBC coming as well as an OOP striker Ansu Fati which looks like a great card.

I'm really, really tempted to do him and figure out if I can chem him in with Messi and some other Argentinians. He looks crazy.

Will give it a week and see what reviews are like.

• Advertisement

Finding it really hard in Div 3 now after selling my team today before it crashes even more.

Have my 8 wins for this week's rewards, next week may be a struggle though.

wow, they took the two rare gold player packs out of the icon sbcs 😂

After last night’s awful display, I lost one to start off with today and then went on a tear of 4 unbeaten. Takes me up to div 3, which I may regret. Playing loan base icon Rooney at CAM, so need to sort that out quick. Also need to do Higuain as he looks fantastic, just can’t figure out how to get him into the squad.

Edit: nevermind

No harm in going to 3 now, you’ll be relegated on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Im stuck on two wins away from Div 3, dont think i will over the line before the seasons rnd next week. Will be a kick in the teeth to get relegated to div 6

Ooh, didn’t realise the season is ending! Don’t have the 90 games as i’ve only just started playing on this account a week ago when my main got banned, but have enough for the 50 so it’ll be 2x 45k packs which isn’t bad.

You'd be surprised, it's often easier to get bumped in the last week of a season as lots of players hit the milestones they want and then stop playing.

Wasn't going to play WL this weekend but had a spare couple of hours so blasted through it, generally quitting games I went 1-0 down in or was getting totally outplayed in to speed up the process.

Ended up going 10-10 and was done and dusted in 2 hours. I've hit 11 wins the first 3 WL's, so not too much difference.

Reds were 85 Kobel and a discard.

Can't open the packs as I am unassigned with 1.5m worth of 86 rated fodder at 13k-13.5k, and patiently awaiting content that will make them rise. Probably no harm as I will have the TOTW pack saved for a better TOTW, and I am strongly considering saving packs now for a big promo or maybe even TOTY.

Have my eye on Heros Lucio, Marchisio and Yaya who will all hopefully significantly crash in price this week ahead of their World Cup version being released on Friday.

• Advertisement

@BrentMused hero prices could go up as they'll go out of packs, suppose it depends if the WC versions are genuinely better.

Market has really dropped recently though. Haaland down to 65k!

Advertisement