Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Grand Grem. Not sleeping the best but doing ok. I hope to get out for a nice walk later kicking up some leaves.

Mr E will be away next weekend so free gaff at mine. Wherewolves and all welcome

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sourdough toast and eggs in a while do you for brekkie?

@Elyvande yeah getting outdoors does help with the rest part of things as much as i hate to say it when weather is potentially crappy

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Oh sourdough toast and eggs - my favourite!!! Thank you.

I will get out no matter what. I hate being stuck indoors all day Sunday.

Now if somebody ( @Autosport ) could post a picture of the fabulous Alfie that's my day made.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A morning dose of Alfie would be lovely 😚

Ok I can totally avoid the rain umm maybe not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’ll have a coffee if there's still one going?

Toast and eggs on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Yeah, it's a card game where the first person to collect 3 sets of properties win. There is lots of stealing from others thanks to some cards and it really is great fun. Much faster than the board game. I love it.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/40398/monopoly-deal-card-game

On the food front, I had a salad and a mediocre veg lasagna when we're at the beach in Santander yesterday. I will be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You’re wish is my command 😊 He’s listening to a drone overhead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Final race of Motogp Grem on now, should be a great one.

I wont say a word in case you are in bed !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Went on a drive and ended up in a rally 😂😂 some nice vehicles about 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen, half a leg of lamb in the oven.....usually im happy in the kitchen but im thinking of work tomorrow, always the same whenever i take a week off. I really do hate working but dam bills have to be paid.

Oh well, put the next foot in front of the other foot and onwards we march, whatever is meant to happen won't pass me by...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Had a lamb shank last night. Divine. I'm the only one in the house who eats lamb so the shank is ideal. Back in work tomorrow, but from home so for now...

Dont drink very often but that pint looks gorgeous

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

My heavens!! The double entendres and general depraved wanton filth on here today.... 😲🧐🧐😁😁

@leggy - the only photos I myself took were from the waist up, and the dickies of course being our dickie bows.

Other lads at the event were a lot more revealing in their photos - to the point where FB gave the group a warning last night over images breaching their Taliban-esque "community standards."

If anyone wants to see some group shots of the event - I'll PM you them. 😁😉😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Actually survived the day in work thanks to the joys of modern medicine. Also working tomorrow so @thomil get ready :)

Right, on the couch, all week ive been getting up really early innthe mornings as i couldnt sleep in.... now im back to wotk tomorrow and ill guarantee you thst ill be dragging my sorry arse out of the bed tomorrow morning...its not fair 😩😩😩

Time for the trundle, must make doc appointment don't think the pain meds will keep me mobile enough over winter 🙄

We are watching Uncle Buck. I feel like a time keeper. Heat on downstairs for a bit and then the heat on upstairs for a bit before bed. It wasn't always this way folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Aaaand today’s office - not so pleasant, horizontal hailstones 🙁

Ooh the wind chill!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No but those of us who grew up in the 70s or 80s managed fine in draughty houses.

I believe things go around full circle and it's no harm for today's youth to see how us old codgers coped.

To thine own self be true

I couldn't go back to my old way of life, i wouldn't last at all.

Lidl... I just have so many questions...

I didn't know what a radiator was until I was 16. Even at that it was solid fuel driven. House was freezing in the morning. We are somewhat spoilt these days if we can afford it. Heating is off now. They may run to bed. I'm already there!

On the couch, another Monday looms, there's definitely no rest for the wicked. 🙄😁

@Purple Mountain wtaf?? There's a decent horror/gore movie in that cocktail of items, someone got the job of figuring out how to make space in the warehouse i think!

I can't stop laughing 😆

What's the correlation between all the items? How does it tie in with single people 🤔

• Advertisement

I am single, i shall hack my head off and deep fry it while i give myself a lovely destress footspa?

Advertisement