Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

People who come on this, or any forum to ask a question about an issue they're having, & when the logical answers don't suit, get all pi$$y & have a strop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,937 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I knocked over a less than half full bottle of beer last week which seemed to find a way to run all over my carpet in little streams.

My TA is my fitted sheets ability to ' unfit itself ' every bloody night so I wake up on a bare mattress. And believe me I'm not doing anything in bed 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 25,296 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

A children’s health charity who have advertising on tv.

the add finishes with something like… “ please, don’t let these children suffer anymore and donate xxx pounds by… “

so by not donating people are ‘letting’ children suffer ? These children who are born with this condition that is either genetic or because or some trauma suffered by the mother while pregnant…. Their ‘trauma’ and ‘suffering’ is now actually caused by myself and others who choose not to donate… ?

can the relevant healthcare authority not just provide treatment, or are they so broke too that the organisation supporting these kids have to go on the ear hole on national tv ?

It would be nice if the broadcasting regulators, another bunch of shîtehawks would operate responsibly in the interest of viewers and actually get that sort of horse crap kicked off the air… guilt tripping people to part with cash and implying by not doing so that they are ‘letting children suffer’… go take a running jump. 🤡

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Must have left some kitchen paper or tissue in a jeans pocket and put it in the wash.

Just emptied the washing machine and bits of paper stuck to everything 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Free flu vaccines for TDs . Senators and their staff . While the plebs pay €30 in a pharmacy for it . Seriously ? Its not like a TD can’t afford €30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭galwayguy85

Having to disable JavaScript in my browser and then click ‘Refresh’ whenever I want to read ‘Subscriber Only’ articles for free on the Irish Times website.

Post edited by galwayguy85 on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

We are only 5 days into November and the Christmas ads have kicked off

Getting a call from a private number telling me they are from AIB . He knew my card number ending and where i used it last but kept sending me texts with a code , which also says NEVER share this code with anyone, not even AIB staff. Wtf ?

The sheer number of scams is a #&#€@… email, phone calls, the odd one on social media, probably WhatsApp soon enough..

My TA is that on my walk I was bitten or stung by an insect I should say presumably on my walk… as I never felt it happen but since dinner time I’ve a weird tight swollen round bite like thing where my shoulder meets my neck, antiseptic cream applied, ice pack applied, more cream… still fûckin ouch..

doubt it was a mosquito as there are no open water sources about anywhere near and it’s pretty late in the year too but, fukkkk. Stingy and swollen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Got woken up at an ungodly hour by 5 year old or so. I’m not sure which one of us got the bigger fright.

• Advertisement

That my tv seems to have given out. No problem I have another. Plug sky into TV no signal. Aggh , what's going on?

Sorted , now to bate spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Just on the train from Limerick to Dublin nursing a horrendous hangover after indulging on the Franziskaner Weissbier and Jameson whiskey last night..I was so hungry that I just devoured a whole big bag of Keogh's Guinness & Oyster crisps. I'm now covered in crisp crumbs like a big baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Our oven has given up the ghost. My mam is a terrible cook and my Dad has no interest so they're not in any rush to replace it. Slow cooker/stovetop meals it is for the foreseeable, so.

Of course, all I've been able to think about since is potato skins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Insurance companies making naff all effort to keep on to their customers it is almost as if we are an inconvenience to them!

Dan.

Except the volume isn't working by the remote, so back to the '80s and doing it by hand

When scrolling to the top of a page on a phone screen but I scroll too fast so the page refreshes and I'm brought back down to the bottom of the page again.

Fcuk getting older & 2 day hangovers...

• Advertisement

Having to set the work alarm for the week

Just reading through the papers online.

a fair city actor confirmed to be earning up to 234,000 euros per annum… he worked 31 filming weeks per year.

I don’t watch fair city but from pieces I’ve seen of this individual, he’s been in it since early … not exactly going to be winning any credible awards…

Considering it’s an RTE production….this money comes entirely from taxpayers…

in his 32 years working as an actor he’s done practically nothing else on TV or cinema …IMDb class his other credits as…. ’uncle’, ‘club owner’, ‘night guard’…. So bit parts, no pedigree…. But an enormous salary… why ?

4500 a week.

all of a sudden I’ve got empathy for those not paying a license fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I cant tell which is more annoying,

Ppl who despite being told to re-eval their bills are now demining I help them change their bundles(the bills arrived last week)

Well known brands of service providers in Ireland who don't have any form of hard copy information for older clients who are hard of hearing( given we have an aging population)

How this policy shows how the company involved seem to think older clients are disposable as they don't fit into their lean business model.

The lack of knowledge or training in customer service staff in general and in my case the ones on social media. For example when I say x is hard of hearing and dyslexic so needs a hard copy to read, the response is, "Well all that can be done on the phone, our no is ......". Or my particular favourite, "Can they not take down what the person on the phone says"?

*Am well aware that most co.'s here are horrible to deal with if the client is deaf.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭RickBlaine

Spent 10 hours in St James A&E waiting to see a doctor. Not really complaining about that as I know front line hospital staff aren't responsible for the long wait times and triage nurses have to deal with a lot of crap, but I am complaining about awful hard plastic seats in the waiting room with no proper lower back support at all. Management know people are likely to spend ages waiting, so the least they could do is have better seats. Even seats on Dublin Bus are far better. I wouldn't be surprised if I have to return in a few weeks with a back condition!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Period bloat.

Also, windchimes.

Also, my freakishly long big toes. I've gone through the toes of two pairs of runners this year alone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

People who support obscure English football teams and think that it makes them interesting. Why TF does anyone support Burnley? You have no connection to the team, the town itself has no redeeming qualities and they are awful to watch. Man U, Liverpool et al I get as they win things the odd time and no one doesn't love a good band wagon but Burnley?? FFS.

Attention seeking moron

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

I know of one Burnley fan. He must be in his early 70s by now. I can only assume he started supporting them when they won the League in 1960.

I know older lads that support Portsmouth,Ipswich, Derby,Forest but there support goes back to when those teams would be top of the league. It could be passed down from a generation aswell. A friend of mine supports West Brom because his father did likewise with me supporting United because my father did

I've been trying to get my 1st house phone hooked up. Its on sky so I've been plugging and unplugging various cables , and I seemed to undid my WiFi connection . I can't be arsed doing it anymore.

• Advertisement

Tried to gamble on Sky bet . A whole €5 on Argentina and €2 EW on Portugal . An impossible site !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement